The Fast Food Thread

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Chysamere Chysamere holy crap, I move and look what I find at my new grocery store:

image.jpg

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I can't remember if it was McCheese McCheese who mentioned the place, but I finally made it to a Royal Farms and some of that chicken sandwich. Not bad! That chicken was thick and juicy, bacon was good. Will have to go back and try a bucket.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I can't remember if it was McCheese McCheese who mentioned the place, but I finally made it to a Royal Farms and some of that chicken sandwich. Not bad! That chicken was thick and juicy, bacon was good. Will have to go back and try a bucket.
Is that the gas station that has the chicken place inside? I hit one at a a Tesla Supercharger stop in Maryland I think. Their chicken tenders were giant sized. I was pleasantly surprised.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Is that the gas station that has the chicken place inside? I hit one at a a Tesla Supercharger stop in Maryland I think. Their chicken tenders were giant sized. I was pleasantly surprised.

That's the one. I've always seen signs for them while visiting MD, but never actually stopped at one.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Yeah Royal Farms is quality. Don't let the gas station fool you.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
tofu.png

I would much rather have a dry rub on any bbq meat...just dont like bbq sauce all that much.

• 5Like
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 7 users

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
This is the only way to eat Tofu.

A local take-away near me provides this beauty for $6 - Cheese Curry Mabodofu.

1657661978152.png

Or if you think you can handle it spicy..

1657661993440.png

• 4Quality Calories
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users