The Fast Food Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Speaking of pork and applesauce, pork goes really well with a bunch of different fruits, especially pitted stuff. A good apricot, plum, peach, cherry, etc. sauce is tasty as fuck on a good chop.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
So, uhh, what's up Planters?
IMG_20220704_124954374.jpg

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Before I forget, another key to great home wings is brushing the sauce on the wings instead of tossing them.

Ribs should only ever be eaten with a proper bbq baked bean. Applesauce is a quality side as well but you need them beans.

I went to McDonald’s today and had the worst service ever, for like the 15th straight time. I haven’t had a good experience at a fast food outside of Chik Fil A in 2 years. Fast food as we know it will be dead in 5 years because we allowed people to make the retards who work fast food think they are heroes worthy of 25 an hour.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Before I forget, another key to great home wings is brushing the sauce on the wings instead of tossing them.

Ribs should only ever be eaten with a proper bbq baked bean. Applesauce is a quality side as well but you need them beans.

I went to McDonald’s today and had the worst service ever, for like the 15th straight time. I haven’t had a good experience at a fast food outside of Chik Fil A in 2 years. Fast food as we know it will be dead in 5 years because we allowed people to make the retards who work fast food think they are heroes worthy of 25 an hour.

ribs should be eaten with zero sides because you should fill up on ribs

beer is an acceptable side

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
This talk of BBQ ribs and sides is really weird to me. When I have ribs there's almost always a pile of sides, but I'm from texas.

Potato salad, coleslaw, beans, creamed corn, fried okra are almost always present. On top of that there's often hushpuppes, mac and cheese, green beans and collard greens

I fucking love me some fried okra with ribs, but I'm guilty of just getting fried okra and making that into a meal by itself with remoulade or spicy cheese sauce to dip it in.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Got these and gotta say they are pretty damn good. The flavor was very good, and the burn was something equivalent to the extra hot cheetohs with more endurance. I love heat and these were well below what I consider very hot, but I could feel a burn, so they'll definitely be too hot for those with a low tolerance. Big win I'd say.

1656997896632.png

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Groom their legume? Assuming everything coming from corporate marketing departments is pedo shit these days.

• 2Worf

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
I'm still trying to figure out in what world that looks like a peanut.

I have gotten one picture from a female that it looks suspiciously like though.