The Fast Food Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
maybe because you live in a poor country or something

Youre a bad person. I went to that third world website. Literally not one burger is listed anywhere.

They do show a bunch of CHICKEN SANDWICHES though. Is this a google translate problem or something, I assume?

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Oh look, another third world website full of CHICKEN SANDWICHES and no burgers anywhere

You guys are bad at this

I knew Americans were bad at reading, but you must be getting old if you read BURGERS as SANDWICHES

Here let me help you.

1659882880147.png

• 3Seriously?
  • 1Picard
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 5 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I was only joking about the chicken burger... you guys didn't have to run with it

• 2Worf

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My 9 year old asked for pizza rolls for dinner last night.

Almost shed a tear... all my hard work as a parent is paying off.

• 5Like
  • 4Worf
Reactions: 8 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
It's from a discussion in this thread last year

Link went to discussion about Taco Bell. So, I'm assuming the chicken sandwich vs burger discussion never happened and must now be had in great depth.

I was offered a mushroom burger once. Thought it would be a burger with mushrooms. Or, maybe some kind of ground up mushroom patty. It was some kind of veggie burger using giant portobello mushrooms for buns. What's up with that!?

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Try this one

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Link went to discussion about Taco Bell. So, I'm assuming the chicken sandwich vs burger discussion never happened and must now be had in great depth.

I was offered a mushroom burger once. Thought it would be a burger with mushrooms. Or, maybe some kind of ground up mushroom patty. It was some kind of veggie burger using giant portobello mushrooms for buns. What's up with that!?

Portobello burger is legit if you put it on an actual fucking meat burger, with some swiss and bacon on a buttered brioche bun. Also makes an amazing omelette, portobello, bacon, swiss.

• 2Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
People who call Chicken Sandiwches, Burgers and worst than crossfitting vegans on the totem pole. Burgers require ground beef

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Portobello burger is legit if you put it on an actual fucking meat burger, with some swiss and bacon on a buttered brioche bun. Also makes an amazing omelette, portobello, bacon, swiss.

Yeah, I like mushrooms. Almost always my favorite not-meat in food. Giant grilled portobello on a burger is good stuff.

Brioche buns are getting overdone in restaurants and fast food. Problem is we make better ones at home and 99% of the time brioche in a restaurant just means very fragile white bread anymore.

• 2Like