The Fast Food Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
What you doing chik-fil-a. The chicken on my chicken biscuit is tiny. They done shrunk that shit a lot.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Watching this guys video how could you get it fresh by ordering no onions? The meat is in a drawer by itself.
I could listen/watch that like a Bob ross sleep video. Granted as clean as his work is, probably considered too slow. I sure know 20 years ago at a combined taco johns/good times it was far messier, frantic trying to keep up w/ orders.

• 1Like

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
This is when McDs went from serviceable to dogshit, when they started using the drawers for meats. I think it was in the mid 90s.
It's fine during rush hour, outside that not. Many places do it that you might not suspect, good times trick was every morning a hot pan gets several huge scoops of beef tallow that melts into straight grease, burgers go in there to hold for up to half an hour. When served you hold them w/ tongues to drain. Super busy? A quick shake and onto that bitch to soak that bun soggy.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I haven't had any fast food since New Year's Eve.

Feels like I'm in withdrawals.

They’re back

82E6836D-384B-458B-BA4B-947F3C0EF3AA.jpeg

• 4Quality Calories
  • 4Like
Reactions: 7 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
Why would you want no onions? McDonald's is like the only fast food place that does onions right. Get no pickles instead!
No, I love me some onions and pickles, I get mine no ketchup as that shit is nasty and besides they can't just scrape the bun and redo that way.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Why would you want no onions? McDonald's is like the only fast food place that does onions right. Get no pickles instead!
My grandfather used to eat onions like they were apples. It was such a huge part of his diet that his sweat smelled like onions. Onions have made me gag ever since because I can't taste them without thinking about the way my grandpa smelled on a hot summer day lol.

• 3Quality Calories
  • 1Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 4 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
My grandfather used to eat onions like they were apples. It was such a huge part of his diet that his sweat smelled like onions. Onions have made me gag ever since because I can't taste them without thinking about the way my grandpa smelled on a hot summer day lol.

Did he ever tie an onion to his belt?

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
During hell-week for my fraternity, we had to carry around a large onion in the pouch of a jockstrap and wear it around our arms with the onion against our chest. At any time, a brother could ask us to eat a bite or the whole onion. If you finished your onion, you got another. Except for classes, you were restricted to the fraternity and had to wear your onion. Probably ate 10+ a day the entire week.

I didn't eat onions for years.

EDIT: The jockstraps were passed down from previous pledges and stored in a 'sacred' box.

• 2Barf
  • 1Picard
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 4 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I used to work with a Sicilian chef that would eat onions like apples, and I didn’t even think that was weird, cause he also ate raw fennel like an apple.

• 1WTF
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Quality of the beverage machine matters, bad machines don't help regardless of Coke or Pepsi. So how good are Culver's?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Theses places don't realize alot of customers come there for the entire combo. If Taco Bell switched of Pepsi there'd be no reason to go anymore.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Theses places don't realize alot of customers come there for the entire combo. If Taco Bell switched of Pepsi there'd be no reason to go anymore.
I wold be 100% for Taco Bell going out of business entirely, just so Mtn Dew could put out Baja Blast in cans year round.

• 4Like
  • 2Dislike
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 7 users