The Fast Food Thread

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Did you ever pick up those BajaBlast FourLokos or whatever they were?

Never tried it, but goddamn just when I thought Taco Bell couldn't suck ass any harder they step it up a notch and these fucking retards are trying to serve Chicken Wings. Bitch this ain't the ghetto wtf.

Del Taco and Taco Johns should be given all of Taco Bells restaurants to split between them.

211222074846-01-taco-bell-new-menu-chicken-wings-super-tease.jpg

• 1Tiresome
  • 1Worf
  • 1Triggered
Reactions: 3 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
1674513390587.png

Bought their strawberry lemonade on a whim. Shit is super good. Kinda sad I didn't buy the straight lemonade so I could compare that to other quality lemonades.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Arby's Steakhouse Garlic Ribeye Sandwich features thin-sliced ribeye steak, Swiss cheese, crispy-fried onions, and creamy garlic aioli on a toasted specialty roll.
arbys-steakhouse-garlic-ribeye-sandwich.jpg

• 5Quality Calories
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 5 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Who ever recommended Walmart frozen pizza go jump off a bridge. Absolute pure dog shit.

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
lmao, did you follow that recommendation. Pics requested.
I took a bite and tossed it. Still a little butthurt. Had a leftover Chick-fil-A biscuit so I’m in a better mood.

I even pizza stoned it too.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Never tried it, but goddamn just when I thought Taco Bell couldn't suck ass any harder they step it up a notch and these fucking retards are trying to serve Chicken Wings. Bitch this ain't the ghetto wtf.

Del Taco and Taco Johns should be given all of Taco Bells restaurants to split between them.

211222074846-01-taco-bell-new-menu-chicken-wings-super-tease.jpg
Saw these on my recent trip. I was tempted to experiment with them until I saw they're served with some "spicy ranch sauce" or some similar kind of fucking absolute horse shit. You are a braver man than I!

buffalo wings may only ever be served with blue cheese dressing, any other accompaniment makes it into a different dish, and in this case, different means bad.

When I see that wings are served with anything else I take it as a sign like a blatant race or gender swap in casting - I know the whole thing is just gonna go wrong.

• 1Solidarity

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Frozen or Take n' Bake? The Take n' Bake used to be really good, but they were just cold not frozen.
No the frozen but it’s labeled like it’s artisan or something. Woodfire couldn’t even save it.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Had the Arby’s garlic ribeye. As expected, definitely did not look like the picture but thought it was pretty good. I do wish it had more onions, though, I had like one onion ring on mine.

Mint chocolate shake was dope as shit as usual. Got them little Andes candies.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Saw these on my recent trip. I was tempted to experiment with them until I saw they're served with some "spicy ranch sauce" or some similar kind of fucking absolute horse shit. You are a braver man than I!

buffalo wings may only ever be served with blue cheese dressing, any other accompaniment makes it into a different dish, and in this case, different means bad.

When I see that wings are served with anything else I take it as a sign like a blatant race or gender swap in casting - I know the whole thing is just gonna go wrong.

Dude, I didn't eat that shit. I was just shocked it was even a thing.

I did however snag some 5 guys over the weekend it'd been a long while since I was last there 2 burger and 1 regular cajun fry was $30.. Fucking Biden.. still was still good though. Where most fast food joints have declined in quality 5 Guys is still solid as ever.

flatten;crop_down;webp=auto;jpeg_quality=70

• 4Quality Calories
Reactions: 3 users