The Fast Food Thread

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Anyway you could mix it with regular dew or something? Man you gotta have that caffeine buzz.

Captain Morgan’s, iced Mountain Dew, and Percocet.

That’s a fine afternoon in the lands of Norrath.
I haven't tried, but I'm old enough not to need the caffeine burst to keep drinking any more. I just go nap instead.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'm ashamed to say the gas station ~4 blocks from my house was rennovated about 2 years ago and I've not been inside yet. Thinking once the weather is nicer I'm gonna stroll down there and get a nice 86oz Iced Coffee and a couple of roller dogs. The walk will cancel the calories out, easily.
At my old house I'd go walk up to the gas station for tall boys. That I would then drink behind it at the picnic table before walking home.

This was essentially how I made my own happy hour during the Rona. It was nice to just be outside and drink beer unmolested by the family. Because absolutely nobody ever sat at those picnic tables but me. It was awesome. Additional bonus is that every gas station in Texas is also a Taqueria.

• 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
This is very good

Attachments

• 2023-02-06 11_10_45-Window.png
    2023-02-06 11_10_45-Window.png
    173.5 KB · Views: 17
  • 5Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 5 users

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
While absolutely true I guess the issue had to do with it being a fruity fizzy thing directed at the younger crowd. Additionally you could get 4 of them at the gas station for like $5.
Are you really in here advocating a ban on legal substances because people are irresponsible with it? Like pulling a Borzak angry man waving at hating motorcyclists and wanting them off the road.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
They open one in CO or you just traveling? Suprised you said the mtn dew beer isn't there, swear I'd tried some there before I moved.
Wally World has been carrying some Whataburger branded condiments, so I think they are legit.

• 1Like

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
It is a good mustard, I love having them here, albeit I arrived just as inflation really blew up their prices into rarely ever go territory.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
what are ppls fav mustards?

i just ran out and want to try something different, i usually go between frenches and heinz

only 2 uses in the house 1. hotdogs, 2. as a binder for brisket
(and the odd recipe that will call for a dash of it)

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord

i just ran out and want to try something different, i usually go between frenches and heinz

Plochman's is good. Anything with horseradish is usually decent. Stone ground same thing. And the Whataburger stuff I mentioned before is surprisingly good.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Type of mustard really depends on what youre eating too. Hard to just have a favorite.

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
For regular yellow mustard, plochman's is the best. But I have like at least 5 other mustards in my fridge. There's a time and place for the dijons, stone ground and hot mustards, ect. Like when I'm having ham, I always bust out the lowensenf extra.

• 1Like

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>
View attachment 456861
Gonna shill for this place again. If you're in the DFW area, COCO Shrimp is pretty damn delicious. More expensive than most fast food places, but it's so tasty I don't care.They give you a ton of rice. You can ask for the salad in a second box. They certainly don't have much in the way of variety, but probably not a bad thing when it comes to shrimp and fast food.

Thanks. Will give it a shot when the spouse gets back here, V-day dinner, maybe.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Stone ground for some sandwiches is the king.

1675795336028.png

• 5Like
  • 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 6 users