The Fast Food Thread

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Stone ground for some sandwiches is the king.

View attachment 457617

I was just going to post that exact mustard. This is also very good, too. These are both mustards with a bit of texture. That might not sound good to you, but the little explosions of mustard flavour as you eat are fantastic.

afef44cd-3b7d-4425-aea1-625c3df2466a.b7a73430bc6cf31ba9e67d5299c0d785.png

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Inglehoffer indeed makes great mustards. Their sweet and hot is great. They've apparently got like 20+ flavors now, but I think I've only seen 3-4 of them in stores. Some definitely sound worth trying, but less mustardy and more "other" sauce.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Plochman's is the best mustard.
Was reading best mustard articles, and they almost all incorrectly list french's as the best. I don't know what's wrong with them. The simple fact that there's no mustard juice to squirt out ever with plochman's makes it 100x better than french's.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Was reading best mustard articles, and they almost all incorrectly list french's as the best. I don't know what's wrong with them. The simple fact that there's no mustard juice to squirt out ever with plochman's makes it 100x better than french's.
They sell it at Costco by me now and it's one of the condiment I'm glad to have to buy in bulk.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
was getting rid of potato wedges worth 11s drive thru?
Justin Stewart, a KFC franchise owner and COO of Stewart Restaurant Group, said the menu updates at his restaurant have already cut time for employees to pack orders and improve drive-thru rates.

“Our team members have been able to package orders more quickly, due to having less items on our pack line. As a result, we’ve reduced our drive-through order time by 11 seconds."

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
was getting rid of potato wedges worth 11s drive thru?
They didn't get rid of potato wedges. But getting rid of popcorn chicken is just insane! They need an option like that for family meals, in case of picky children.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
From the article:

"According to Intouch Insight's 2022 Annual Drive-Thru Study, KFC's average wait time was 63.6 seconds, while total service time was roughly 4 minutes, or 239.02 seconds. On average, there were nearly 2 cars in line."

Definitely wtf @ shaving 11 seconds off of a fucking 4 minute time. Who cares at that point? The decrease in sales won't make up for that. If the average is two cars in drive thru and youre still getting 4 minute times, then shaving products isn't gonna fix anything. You either have to just accept that you're not actually "fast" fast food, or you need to change your whole business model.

Heck they should just pivot to a fast casual model like Chipotle or whatever. Idk if I can see Yum! Brands doing that tho.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Their popcorn chicken was one of the more unique reasons to go there. Want nuggets/tenders and fries? KFC is not even on the list now.

• 5Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users