The Fast Food Thread

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
200w.gif

That's something I would never have tried. So I may go get one and see what happens.

But I'm looking at their limited time offers, and they legit have a Kimchi Philly sandwich. What could go wrong?

Except that shit is sold out here locally. Otherwise I would have tried channeling my inner @Lanx and seeing if it was even edible.

I also doubt I trust Quiznos enough to order any of those Lobster subs, being that this is in KC and we're not exactly on the coast.

View attachment 480884

But chicken carb? That I'm willing to do.

View attachment 480885
You wont regret it sir. If I was still in Oklahoma I'd meet you for lunch.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I think there is one in town now so thought to try it. Keeping in mind I'm generally sick of eating out and usually only do it under duress. Which sucks, grew up so poor fast food was a special treat, but it's mostly expensive shit now (after putting all the mom and pops out of business) and what all the poors eat, which boggles my mind.
It's better than Subway so it's definitely edible. My wife really likes their Italian for some reason. I find their sandwhiches fine but completely forgettable.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
My Subway took the pizza sub off the menu so I have no reason to go there anymore.

• 1Worf

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
With as many of you chumps that have ended up in Florida we might have to set a few rounds of beer in Tampa or something.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Only good thing at Carl's Jr is western bacon cheeseburger. Sometimes they fuck that up and put barely any bbq sauce on it.

Their jalapeño double used to be good and $1.49 each. $6 burger, and what you mentioned. They just don’t seem to give a shit outside of breakfast. It’s not amazing either.

• 1Like

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The Subway I go to periodically (it's near the hockey rink and convenient) actually makes decent sandwiches. If anything, they add too much when you ask them for something. They always give extra meat, whatever you order, and I don't mind the Italian herb bread. Not bad bread with extra roasted chicken, extra cheese, and lots of olives and jalapenos. I don't know why there is so much hate for Subway actually. Sandwiches are decently priced, and are at least as good as a McDonalds burger.
Sorry, can't resist. Something something health problems thread.

Sludig

With as many of you chumps that have ended up in Florida we might have to set a few rounds of beer in Tampa or something.
Somehow the 3 most common states for the board from what I've seen strangely seems to be Oklahoma/Texas/Florida, can rattle off at least 5 in each.

Sludig

Don't ask me why I loathe the cooking thread , maybe I just resonate with more of the foods in here. At least being low skill simple meal guy myself.

Need to get better about consuming a lot of eggs, up to about 40 birds now though quite a few non layers in there. A few customers dried up and I'm drowning in chicken/duck eggs. Need to learn to make quiche or something as I'm sick of fried/scrambled eggs.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Thoughts on Firehouse Subs? Know several by people middle aged women who can't cook for their single child families who love and talk about Firehouse Subs obessively. Seemed average to me.

Chili was bad, just tasted like underseasoned stewed tomatoes.

I got the spicy Cajun chicken and it wasn't terrible, just generically spicy on top of spicy flavor. Also tried some brisket cheddar described as "slightly fancier Arby's" and had to agree was pretty average.

Overall 5/10 and no point in going back myself but would eat if it was being supplied or suggested by people who can't cook and seem embarrassed by going out for good food.

The italian sandwich is the only thing worth getting at Firehouse and you have to put Gator Hammock on it.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
A good number of dudes up in Kansas City area
Yes many up there. I’m heading up there next week if anyone wants to hang.

if I go to Florida we could meet up. Also anyone comes to DC we could hang too. KC is breweries and BBQ.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Yes many up there. I’m heading up there next week if anyone wants to hang.

if I go to Florida we could meet up. Also anyone comes to DC we could hang too. KC is breweries and BBQ.

If you're going to hang in the DC area you better call Vanessa. Should be a great time.

• 1Worf

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
Now, throw in an Arabic worker who doesn’t understand English to carry out your instructions.
This is Montana. 95% chance of a white native speaker behind the counter. I probably can make it this way but I always tend to go through the drive thru which is a computer kiosk so you don't talk to a human. I should probably try it inside. I think it's just basically a spicy italian with some sauce from the meatballs and heated up.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
Need to learn to make quiche or something as I'm sick of fried/scrambled eggs.
Quiche is super easy to make. Especially if you buy the crust at the store. Can use up some of your other leftovers as the same time as your eggs too.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Quiche is super easy to make. Especially if you buy the crust at the store. Can use up some of your other leftovers as the same time as your eggs too.
I burn eggs on quiches all the time. Definitely super easy. Sometimes I like to buy pillsbury crescent rolls and make a breakfast pizza crust out of them. Pre cook some hash brown and sausage and scrambled eggs to go in there. Just slather them across the crust pour sausage gravy on top and cover with your desired (cheddar) cheese. Breakfast pizza is one of my childhood comfort foods.