The Fast Food Thread

joz123

Potato del Grande
ca27dbf66ae85050ce6603e164e3cee3.jpg

Dude is right. Last crunchwrap I got had an uncooked tortilla, no crunch and almost no beef. Taco Bell is shit.

• 3Truth!
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Parents stopped by Buc-ees and brought us some goods. Some beaver nuts and some cherry maple and garlic jerky. Beaver nuts are lit, the cherry maple jerky was A+.

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
I like how basic interactive voice-to-text systems are now just called AI because everything is AI.

Anyway, I went to Popeyes and they ran out of pre-prepared Blackened Chicken so the guy had to make one from scratch. It was fantastic, best fast food I've ever eaten, not close. I should have thrown the biscuit in the trash and bought another sandwich.
The last time I went there was a loong time ago. 3 people waiting for their order including me. Two women working there. One of them set the boxes side by side, then she'd place a single piece of chicken in each box. Then she go to the fryer and get more chicken, then again with the one bit of chicken per box. This went on for 5-6 minutes and by the time she was done, the half the chicken in each box were no longer hot. Keep in mind the place was nearly empty, and she was moving in full blown half mosey.

It didn't occur to her to fill and finish each order before moving on to the next. Mid 20's, wondering why she stuck working fast food.

I absolutely could have murdered her on the spot, and would have if it was legal. I gave her this look of disapproval

Hannibal_Lecter_Film_series-232038977.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Man bbq Fritos were the best, they seem impossible to find now. Only variation I ever see are the honey bbq twists or whatever and those are not the same.
Grab a bag or two of these flaming ones if you can find them. Strong BBQ flavor that isn't 100% overwhelmed by the heat.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

joz123

Potato del Grande
This birria crap is a trend right now that will fade soon. El Pollo Loco and Del Taco have birria shit now also.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user