The Fast Food Thread

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Going to supertaste a little here. I bet the chili tastes great. But I can't stand foods that are served messy/inevitably end up making a mess. Shredded cheese everywhere, try to eat that bun and going to drip everywhere unless you fork and knife it etc.

Call me a basic bitch but give me an overlarge bowl that can actually contain the cheese and let me stir it in without losing half.
The 5 way pictured is about as messy as eating any other pasta dish that comes with a sauce. If you dont eat over your plate you might get a few little dots of chili residue on your shirt or something, same as what would happen with a traditional spaghetti sauce. Unless you let the cheese coney sit there for 10+ minutes(prob would take longer tbh idk no cheese coney has lasted 10+ minutes in front of me) it aint gonna fall apart or drip on you. Even if you get them without a hotdog, places usually put a little layer of cheese on the bottom so the chili doesnt soak through

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Got my mother Portillos for her 70th birthday as she's from Chicago. Had to drive 30 minutes both ways to get it, but still pretty good. The big beef was like $10, but they definitely jam that thing with beef. I pulled a casual mistake and asked for extra gravy on the side not knowing each one came with gravy. Guess I'll just have to add it to regular sandwiches at home for a few days.

Didn't get her the cake shake as we've had two cakes in the last week so I got her a chocolate malt.

Onion rings were really good as well. Wish they didn't post these fuckers up 30 minutes from the center of my city in every direction like goddamn fast food sentries. Definitely would go more often.
Big beef really is a lot of food for $10. It’s totally worth it. It’s like a foot long sub of Italian beef!

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
45 minutes, $25, All you can eat Burger King.

How much could you smash? ワンパウンダーチャレンジ2023 第3弾

1693293224570.png

You also get these for participating:

1693293394758.png

• 1Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I could probably get 4 or 5 for sure. If there was a prize involved I could probably go for a few more. That's a pretty basic challenge if it's just burgers. The pros would probably do 10-15 easy.

WTF is that round thing you get?

A whopper case. I have no idea what you would hold in it though.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I could probably get 4 or 5 for sure. If there was a prize involved I could probably go for a few more. That's a pretty basic challenge if it's just burgers. The pros would probably do 10-15 easy.

WTF is that round thing you get?

Record is 9 so far, which is 4,149g or 9.15 pounds.

Not sure what the case is for. Maybe for small burgers?

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Maybe it's for keeping an emergency whopper in your trunk in case you get stranded somewhere.

• 4Worf
  • 2Quality Calories
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 7 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I know people who actually like the cardboard cookies and not the filling. To be fair, the filling looks a lot like lard and probably melts like it as well. That said, I'm double stuf or better when I can get them. Kind of sucks that they are usually only available in "family size" so I can't have a reasonable sized oreo pig out, I have to go full self loathing and eat a whole family pack I think I got the "mega stuf" ones once but I've never seen "most stuf". None of them are edible without being dipped in milk, or at least coffee.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I know people who actually like the cardboard cookies and not the filling. To be fair, the filling looks a lot like lard and probably melts like it as well. That said, I'm double stuf or better when I can get them. Kind of sucks that they are usually only available in "family size" so I can't have a reasonable sized oreo pig out, I have to go full self loathing and eat a whole family pack I think I got the "mega stuf" ones once but I've never seen "most stuf". None of them are edible without being dipped in milk, or at least coffee.
don't we have a hydrox dude here?

• 1Triggered

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think the thins make a good case when you get them in mint,

Ive been good avoiding the entire cookie aisle. I liked some of the goofball flavors theyve had. Though feels like theyve had a long losing streak of puke worthy flavors.

• 1Like

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Tried the Chi-fil-A Honey Pepper Pimento.....pretty damn good!

View attachment 488965

I hope you also got one of those caramel crumble milkshakes. Just got one today and goddamn it’s some tasty beetus. Smooth, creamy and little crunchy bits. My pimento chicken is saved for later tonight since that damn milkshake filled me up first.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users