The Fast Food Thread

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
The Cane's Combo is $10.99. That doesn't seem that outrageous. Cane's sauce is delicious. I'm excited get it. I haven't eaten it since I lived in Vegas.

View attachment 487180

KFC is charging $13.99 for the same(ish) thing.
View attachment 487181
THe canes tenders have gotten really tiny, not exactly overloading you on fries and a small cup of slaw. Like think almost dipping sauce cup, not, like yknow a full "cup"

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Speaking of tenders. I used to get tenders from the wingstop by me. Since they were made pretty good, and I could get 20 of them for 30 bucks , which was basically 3-4 meals. And I love the ranch dip these types of places us. But suddenly, in the last month or 2, got rid of most of the their flavors. No more of the one I used to get original hot. Now they only offer it in a side dip. Now they only offer maybe 8 flavors, things like plain, lemon pepper, some honey thing, etc. What a let down.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Stopped at a Which Wich place yesterday. Their sandwiches are probably my favourite subs available anywhere near me. I know it's a fast food place, but their roast beef was just outstanding quality, and the chicken was even better. But holy crap. 2 sandwiches and 2 fries was $29. But we did double up on meats on both and extra bacon.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
KFC is the biggest ripoff in fast food right now. They used to have their combos at like 6 bucks with a cookie now they don't have the cookie and charge way more. Wendys has buy 1 spicy chicken sandwich get 1 for a dollar, way better.

All of YumBrands is turbo ass rip off city. All are overpriced shells of what they once were, shit quality, terrible products. The sooner they go out of business the better for everyone.

1692469107811.png

• 3Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 6 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Pizza Hut, where they went from $5-6 whole calzones to only giving you 2 slices (Melts) for $8. Or just carryout a large pepperoni for $10 and 4x the food.

• 2Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
I just go to Vons/Albertsons and get their big sandwich at the deli area. 8 bucks and has ham, salami and pepperoni. Get 2 meals out of it.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Stopped at a Which Wich place yesterday. Their sandwiches are probably my favourite subs available anywhere near me. I know it's a fast food place, but their roast beef was just outstanding quality, and the chicken was even better. But holy crap. 2 sandwiches and 2 fries was $29. But we did double up on meats on both and extra bacon.

Their wicked sub is great and only $6 every Wed. Well worth it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I just go to Vons/Albertsons and get their big sandwich at the deli area. 8 bucks and has ham, salami and pepperoni. Get 2 meals out of it.
Albertsons off of Blue diamond is the GOAT location.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Jack in the box has pretty damn good shakes, and their curly fries aren't quite as good as Arby's, but they are still pretty damn good. Was pretty damn nice to chug some after working outside all morning.

• 1Quality Calories

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
KFC is the biggest ripoff in fast food right now. They used to have their combos at like 6 bucks with a cookie now they don't have the cookie and charge way more. Wendys has buy 1 spicy chicken sandwich get 1 for a dollar, way better.
They have had this deal for awhile now that makes it a good deal, but otherwise you are right

BF1ADFED-AD95-45CC-9AD9-39CAC3E8DAA3.jpeg

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Gaming Ghost>
Local donut shop's morning special was a donut covered in cinnamon sugar and stuffed with cheesecake filling.

michael fassbender perfection GIF

• 2Mother of God
  • 2Quality Calories
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 5 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Got my mother Portillos for her 70th birthday as she's from Chicago. Had to drive 30 minutes both ways to get it, but still pretty good. The big beef was like $10, but they definitely jam that thing with beef. I pulled a casual mistake and asked for extra gravy on the side not knowing each one came with gravy. Guess I'll just have to add it to regular sandwiches at home for a few days.

Didn't get her the cake shake as we've had two cakes in the last week so I got her a chocolate malt.

Onion rings were really good as well. Wish they didn't post these fuckers up 30 minutes from the center of my city in every direction like goddamn fast food sentries. Definitely would go more often.

• 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
Going to supertaste a little here. I bet the chili tastes great. But I can't stand foods that are served messy/inevitably end up making a mess. Shredded cheese everywhere, try to eat that bun and going to drip everywhere unless you fork and knife it etc.

Call me a basic bitch but give me an overlarge bowl that can actually contain the cheese and let me stir it in without losing half.

• 1Solidarity