The Fast Food Thread

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
What the actual fuck?
NY is such a total commie shithole. The leftists hate CFA and want it gone but it is so popular this might be a way to force them to voluntarily leave. I of course doubt this is legal in any way, but "lol laws".

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
NY is such a total commie shithole. The leftists hate CFA and want it gone but it is so popular this might be a way to force them to voluntarily leave. I of course doubt this is legal in any way, but "lol laws".
You know, CFA could opt to 'open' and sell only bibles on Sunday if they want to play that game.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
This is also from the same people who lambast businesses for being open to much and "exploiting" their workers without a thought for their "work/life" balance.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This is also from the same people who lambast businesses for being open to much and "exploiting" their workers without a thought for their "work/life" balance.
The funny part is the majority of businesses in my entire county are closed on Sunday and Monday because they are all. Mom and pops and that's the days they take off.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
it's gonna pass b/c theyre talking about the thruway

this shitty thing
f1afcbbe352bebb725cc30b3a8d21bf0.png

you know who lives along this stretch of horribleness?
35a3febf722032f1e985c37a2c8c3e08.png

yup noggs

they need they fried chicken

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I've driven that stretch. Only thing I really remember was just how many dead deer were scattered on the road. There was like literally one that got run over every 100m the entire way.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I'm going to go with CFA fighting it all the way to the USSC if they have to, and creatively complying in the meanwhile to avoid fines. They can be 'open' to automatically play bible verses to people in the drive through while not actually selling anything at all.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
This is a bill that effects chik fil a locations in NYS owned rest stops along the main highway.

So really the question is , why did NYS, when handing out contracts and franchising rights to locations in their rest stops, pick a place closed on Sunday then try to pull this shit

These aren’t real restaurants they are kiosks in shitty rest stops meant to give you diarrhea and sell you Red Bulls. Normally these have Roy Rogers and Subways staffed by fentanyl addicts and Iranians

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This is a bill that effects chik fil a locations in NYS owned rest stops along the main highway.

So really the question is , why did NYS, when handing out contracts and franchising rights to locations in their rest stops, pick a place closed on Sunday then try to pull this shit

These aren’t real restaurants they are kiosks in shitty rest stops meant to give you diarrhea and sell you Red Bulls. Normally these have Roy Rogers and Subways staffed by fentanyl addicts and Iranians
Ackshully, CFA began in malls doing counter stuff only. The sit down places came later.

• 2Like