The Fast Food Thread

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I got the last two bags of Old Bay goldfish at the store, mad props to whomever posted that in here. I would have missed out.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
McDoubles and McChickens are 2 for $3 here. We're coming back to the good times.

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1WTF
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Just had a bag of old bay goldfish. Gone goldfishing alright. She was delicious.

• 2Like

Sevens

Log Wizard
All those puffy corn shits are god tier for calories. A fucking tub of cheese poofs is like 2000 calories for 600 balls. Absolutely nuts. Great snacking item unless you're gaming, then you have to use a skewer or fork or something to avoid gamer gunk.
My preferred way to eat cheese puffs without the gamer gunk.

Untitled.jpg

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
IMG_7252.jpeg

Baja blast mango Doritos
Sounded weird but they were good

old bay cheese curls of course
=

God tier

Last edited:
  • 5Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 8 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
1715483819382.png

I tried these from Costco - $10 a bag lol. They definitely had the umami/MSG one more bite but overall the shrimp flavour was weak

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Another reason to stay away from Wendy's. It a shame to see them go down the shitter too.

Being a grill man for 13 years, I have to say, this new pre-cooked bacon we have been given has almost no flavor. Sure, it cooks faster, but it isn't nearly the same. Your thoughts?

• 1Barf

joz123

Potato del Grande
Another reason to stay away from Wendy's. It a shame to see them go down the shitter too.

You can buy Wendy's chilli at the grocery stores now. I never liked it at the restaurants knowing it's the burger piece scrapings off the grill in it.

1715650422093.png

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
You can buy Wendy's chilli at the grocery stores now. I never liked it at the restaurants knowing it's the burger piece scrapings off the grill in it.

View attachment 528731
Burger scrapings off the grill are tasty, never got the objection to that.

Industrializing the process will allow them to use the beef scrapings from EVERYTHING.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Denison's Hot is my favorite. Everything else just tastes kinda weird. Edible, but weird. All Denison's chili was missing from the stores around here for about a year, a year or two ago, and it sucked having to try other brands. I even had the Raley's generic store brand. Nowhere close. Tasted more like baked beans than chili.

• 1Like

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Had Slim Chicken for the first time on a couple years. They'd been disappointing to me since they started expanding as a regional chain. I wasn't disappointed this time. The restaurant was clean and they had the food out pretty quick. The wings and sauce were great, crispy fresh fries and, and the buttered/toasted bread was top notch. Would eat again.

20240511_165619310_iOS.jpg

• 2Like

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
I think Wendy's chili is about the only redeeming food at the chain. The rest has taken a huge nose-dive. I don't think I have been to a Wendy's in over 3 years. Even though around me they are open super late. Still not worth it..

PS- (non-sequitur here) Raising Cain's chicken is way over-rated or expanded way too fast.

• 1Solidarity

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I think Wendy's chili is about the only redeeming food at the chain. The rest has taken a huge nose-dive. I don't think I have been to a Wendy's in over 3 years. Even though around me they are open super late. Still not worth it..

PS- (non-sequitur here) Raising Cain's chicken is way over-rated or expanded way too fast.
It's funny that everyone focuses on McDonald's prices, but Wendy's and BK have easily outpaced them in my area. Like I can get 2 Big Macs, without app coupon, for less than a Baconator. With the app coupon I am paying like 6 bucks for 2 Big Macs.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
All fast food burger places out here are shit now. In N Out is the only decent one but the lines are crazy all day.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 3 users