The Fast Food Thread

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Sriracha hype is getting annoying, delicious sauce but it's becoming cultlike. Not sure if it's every where but aardvark habanero sauce is my new hot sauce lately.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
So I tried the pulled pork sandwich from Wendy's. I was prepared to hate it and have a stomache ache. Neither of those things happend. It was actually pretty decent. The only thing I didnt like about it was the bun. The bun was kind of dry and crumbly. For the price I would actually get it again.

7.5/10
The bun was pretty bad, considering that the regular Wendy's bun on the premium chicken sandwiches is actually pretty good.

It's actually hard to justify ordering anything but the crispy or spicy chicken.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
@MistWendy'shas been on-point lately; their bread is a part of that reason. I've been trying fancier things and the occasional Triple Baconator (add onions). Based on your suggestion, I think I'll return to try the simpler crispy chicken sandwich. .. or spicy..

Intragicnews,Burger Kingcanceled its Stacker sandwich. The Triple Stack being the best thing around for over a decade.

Pushing the limits of Fast Food, I tried the new Soft Pretzel Pizza at Little Ceasars and it was definitely worth $6. Warning: It doesn't have marinara sauce.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
@McCheese I echo the question on the Jalape?o Popper flavor - Are they amazing?
They're not bad, but I think real Jalapeno Poppers (such as the T.G.I. Friday's brand you can buy in grocery stores) are better. These had too much cheese and not enough jalapenos. Khane was wrong about the buffalo chicken ones, though. They were awesome.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Damn I recently found the chips from Herrs that are poppers but puffs and that flavor is the shit. I need to look for the TGI Fridays ones next time I goto the store.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Sriracha hype is getting annoying, delicious sauce but it's becoming cultlike. Not sure if it's every where but aardvark habanero sauce is my new hot sauce lately.
Not sure if it is just Oregon on not but this stuff is crazy good

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Amazon has it, but it looks like it is an Oregon-based company. Never heard of it before.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
They're not bad, but I think real Jalapeno Poppers (such as the T.G.I. Friday's brand you can buy in grocery stores) are better. These had too much cheese and not enough jalapenos. Khane was wrong about the buffalo chicken ones, though. They were awesome.
To each his own!

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
To each his own!
I'm with you, the buffalo ones were massively disappointing. The actual "chicken" tasted like really bland cubes that had been soaked in water that had once been used to clean out a bottle of Frank's.

This all reminds me of one of the biggest disappointments of my life, when they discontinued these...

00264.jpg

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Their mexican pizza is the only form of green pepper that I allow to enter my precious temple. Goddamnit I cant believe I missed the taco bites.

McCheese

I'm with you, the buffalo ones were massively disappointing. The actual "chicken" tasted like really bland cubes that had been soaked in water that had once been used to clean out a bottle of Frank's.

This all reminds me of one of the biggest disappointments of my life, when they discontinued these...

00264.jpg
They had some kind of taco flavored pizza rolls alongside the jalapeno and buffalo chicken ones. Maybe it's a newer version of the ones in your picture? I only got the 2 bags because they were on sale 2 for $7. Next time I'll pick up the taco ones.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They had some kind of taco flavored pizza rolls alongside the jalapeno and buffalo chicken ones. Maybe it's a newer version of the ones in your picture? I only got the 2 bags because they were on sale 2 for $7. Next time I'll pick up the taco ones.
Saw them on some site that wasn't the official Totinos one, looked there and they weren't listed that I could find so I assumed they were some short-lived thing.

Generic_PB_TotinosBoldSpicyTacoStyleRolls_3D-700x4941.jpg

Report back, in themicrowave cuisinethread where this belongs=P

Totinos also apparently had stuffed nachos at some point, which would basically be the original mexican rolls but triangle shaped. Discontinued, I never tried them. My mom used to order stuff fromSchwan's, basically frozen food that's a bit higher end than the usual fare. They had stuffed nachos for a while that were fucking amazing.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The best pizza rolls ever were the short lived hot pocket pizza rolls

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Speaking of TGI Friday's, I remember loving Tato Skins chips when I was a kid but they disappeared from stores in the 90s. Then one day at Wal-Mart I saw the TGI Friday's potato skin chips and all was right in the world. They are delicious.

rrr_img_79096.jpg
rrr_img_79097.jpg

Tato Skins made me think of the first kettle cooked chips I ever had in the early 90's, Crunch Tators. It was also the first time I ever had a Jalapeno flavored chip and I was hooked. Thank the Lord that when they disappeared that Kruncher's were there to pick up the slack!

rrr_img_79098.jpg
rrr_img_79099.jpg

McCheese

I used to eat a vending-machine-sized bag of those TGIFriday's potato skins chips every day in college. Sooooooooo good. I had forgotten about them, but now I might have to track some down for old time's sake.