The Fast Food Thread

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Speaking of TGI Friday's, I remember loving Tato Skins chips when I was a kid but they disappeared from stores in the 90s. Then one day at Wal-Mart I saw the TGI Friday's potato skin chips and all was right in the world. They are delicious.

rrr_img_79096.jpg
rrr_img_79097.jpg

Tato Skins made me think of the first kettle cooked chips I ever had in the early 90's, Crunch Tators. It was also the first time I ever had a Jalapeno flavored chip and I was hooked. Thank the Lord that when they disappeared that Kruncher's were there to pick up the slack!

rrr_img_79098.jpg
rrr_img_79099.jpg
Crunch Tators were the greatest chips to grace this earth.

RIP

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Except for pushing Sriracha. Fuck that overrated shit.
I remember saying this a couple years ago and got butt-reamed for it. I think it was back on Foh? Whatever, like others have said, there are so many better types of heat available out there.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Sriracha is meh on its own. But if you make an aioli with it or something similar, it's fuckin awesome.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I did not enjoy the taco pizza rolls. In fact, they were the worst pizza roll flavor I've had and they almost ruined my Sunday. Thank god the Redskins won to salvage the day (also, I picked up a bag of combination flavor as well, and those are an express train to taste town).

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
That really bums me out, the Mexican ones were so fucking good...
To be fair, I'm not a huge lover of tacos in general, so it might just be my personal taste. They weren't outrightbadby themselves, but as far as flavors of pizza rolls go, they were my least favorite by far.

In other news, the positive reviews here of Wendy's BBQ sandwich prompted me to get one the other night and I wasdeeplyimpressed by it. For one, it lookedexactlylike the picture, which was a pleasant surprise. The taste was great, and I wouldn't say it was any worse than other fast food BBQ I've had. In addition, I chose the spicy sauce (there were 3 choices; I can't remember the other 2) and it was really tasty and indeed had a nice kick to it.

Vitality

HUSTLE
To be fair, I'm not a huge lover of tacos in general, so it might just be my personal taste. They weren't outrightbadby themselves, but as far as flavors of pizza rolls go, they were my least favorite by far.
I don't think taco pizza rolls are a great comparison to actual tacos. I mean nothing beats a good set of chili-lime carnitas tacos with verde sauce...

WTB carnitas pizza rolls

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Buffalo chicken happens to be my favorite food of all time, so anything store-bought is usually terrible.

I found while eating these that the whole time I wished they were regular pizza rolls.
frown.png
I'm gonna try the Jalapeno ones next.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It's ok, I always have to try things labelled as "buffalo chicken" anyways. I knew it would be bad, but it was just a little extra not good than I expected.

Buffalo chicken happens to be my favorite food of all time, so anything store-bought is usually terrible.

I found while eating these that the whole time I wished they were regular pizza rolls.
frown.png
I'm gonna try the Jalapeno ones next.
sigh, its my favorite food too.... but it destroys my stomach. Ill have aching inflammatory pains for hours and hours after eating it.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I've had the jalapeno popper pizza rolls and, much like other said in the last few posts, the whole time I was lementing the fact that I didn't just get the 3 Meat ones instead. This is really a case of not-broke-don't-fix-it.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I've had the jalapeno popper pizza rolls and, much like other said in the last few posts, the whole time I was lementing the fact that I didn't just get the 3 Meat ones instead. This is really a case of not-broke-don't-fix-it.
Damn.. guess I will just get the regular ones too then.