The Fast Food Thread

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have never seen them outside of the darker race clubs. In Tampa where I work most of the year we have a shit ton of strip clubs and none have buffets. Same with the major ones in Miami so I always thought it was an ethnic thing.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I live in a primarily white area and the two strip clubs I sometimes drive past advertise their buffet. Though I guess that is the poorer part of town but it would still be primarily white.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, eating a strip club is on my 'don't do it' list; and I'm pretty fucking depraved.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
There are certain things I will eat and certain things I won't eat at a strip club

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm only talking buffet. I'll eat a stripper's ass. I mean...what's the worst that could happen?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
One time at a strip club this older classy stripper came up to me and kissed/forced a mint into my mouth. I did not eat it. I still am not sure how I feel about that. She told me "there's more where that came from" and I wasn't sure if she was inferring that she had a load of mints out back or she wanted to suck my dick for money.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
One time at a strip club this older classy stripper came up to me and kissed/forced a mint into my mouth. I did not eat it. I still am not sure how I feel about that. She told me "there's more where that came from" and I wasn't sure if she was inferring that she had a load of mints out back or she wanted to suck my dick for money.
I had the dubious privilege of sitting at the tip rail and having the (incredibly hot) stripper reach into my glass and take a piece of ice out, rub it all over and inside her pussy, and then stick it in my mouth. I was like a deer in headlights. I didn't want to spit it out right in front of her (I know, I know, strippers don't have feelings), but I didn't want it in my mouth either. She wouldn't leave me alone either, so I just manned up, crunched it a few times, and swallowed it. I'm pretty sure I'm immune to ebola now.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
There are certain things I will eat and certain things I won't eat at a strip club
Acrop has their famous five dollar steaks which are insanely good from what I hear(owner owns his own slaughterhouse so it's always good cuts).

And all bars in Portland have to serve atleast five hot food items or else they can't serve liquor or some weird law like that. When I used to live by acropolis me and friends would get breakfast there, nothing like French toast and strippers.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Sriracha Beefy Nacho Griller is also A+, had one for lunch today, easily on par with the Sriracha Quesarito. I'm going to end up needing a crane to remove me from my own home if I keep eating Taco Bell every other day, but damnit, I want the Sriracha menu to become permanent. I'm trying to do my part for the sake of all humanity