The Fast Food Thread

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
In that case, people that go to shitty fast food restaurants like BK and McD's need to step up their game.

rrr_img_14101.jpg

rrr_img_14102.jpg

rrr_img_14103.jpg

rrr_img_14104.jpg

This is where it starts becoming a faggy foodie contest. Because anything that's a chain will never top whatever random local spot people can post here.

rrr_img_14101.jpg

rrr_img_14102.jpg

rrr_img_14103.jpg

rrr_img_14104.jpg

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
You faggots, drive thrus are a requirement for an establishment to be considered fast food. Subway, no drive thru but still fast food.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
If there was a Chipotle with a drive thru anywhere near me I would eat there EVERY. FUCKING. DAY

The only thing that keeps me from going there for lunch half the time is the weather and not wanting to get out of the car(100 degrees in the summer, freezing in the winter, etc)

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They are getting skimpy as fuck with ingredients at Chipotle lately. I always have to ask for more rice and more beans when I order usually.

Location is the only issue I have with Chipotle too, at least near me... of the three that are closest to my house or office, one is next to a Whole Foods, one is next to a Portillo's (Chicago people will understand this) and the other is in the downtown area of the suburb I work in so it's impossible to find parking.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I rarely eat at Chipotle anymore. Over the past few years they've gotten worse. The tortilla wrapping is absolutely sad. The burrito falls apart so early. And I've always had a problem with the cold salsa. WTF is that? At least keep it room temperature. You're ruining the goddamn cheese by making it not melt.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I've always greatly preferred California Tortilla to Chipotle. Plus they've got a fantastic selection of hot sauces.

Enob

Golden Knight of the Realm
When we first got Chipotle several years ago it was always Mexicans and I never had a problem with tortilla wrapping. Now it's all white high school kids and they can't roll a tortilla for shit. The rest of the product has stayed consistent.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Cubans are the best tortilla rollers, actually. If you ever stop by a Chipotle staffed by Dominicans, move along. They roll those burritos way too tightly.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
<-- Cuban. When I make tacos at home, I stuff them so much they can't even close. I have to eat them like hard tacos.

The chipotles by me seem to be doing fine, but then again I live in a very urban area, so lots of mexican ready and willing to roll some shells bruhs.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
When we first got Chipotle several years ago it was always Mexicans and I never had a problem with tortilla wrapping. Now it's all white high school kids and they can't roll a tortilla for shit. The rest of the product has stayed consistent.
very true. Now the only mexicans I see at Chipotle are usually working the grill or mixing the giant bowl of rice

Illuziun

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I used to like Chipotle, then I got salmonella poisoning from it and couldn't move for a week. I also got sick from it two other times, but not nearly as bad as the salmonella poisoning. I thought it was just me, then one of my friends sisters worked there, and he said she stopped bringing food home because they were getting sick off of it like once a month. Terrible terrible food.

Any place that just leaves food sitting in the hot plate for hours at a time is bad news. If it's not being cooked for order, it's shit. It takes a whole 3 minutes to cook meat for Mexican food, no excuses.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I spent 45 minutes outside a Mexican restaurant in the Phoenix airport once watching Mexican ladies roll burritos and despite that and practicing a fair amount myself I still suck at it.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I used to like Chipotle, then I got salmonella poisoning from it and couldn't move for a week. I also got sick from it two other times, but not nearly as bad as the salmonella poisoning. I thought it was just me, then one of my friends sisters worked there, and he said she stopped bringing food home because they were getting sick off of it like once a month. Terrible terrible food.

Any place that just leaves food sitting in the hot plate for hours at a time is bad news. If it's not being cooked for order, it's shit. It takes a whole 3 minutes to cook meat for Mexican food, no excuses.
I can honestly say since 2007 I've probably eaten over 1000 times at Chipotle. I was in college, it was right down the street. There were days I ate there 3 times. I went there about 5 days out of the week. Not ONCE have I EVER even gotten a TINGLING from Chipotle. Perhaps it has to do with specific practices going in L.A.? But here in Jersey, shit is boss.

I did have meningitis in 2009, but I feel that's completely unrelated...