The Fast Food Thread

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Don't forget that they sell chicken breast and thighs in bulk that come individually packaged at 2-4 breasts/thighs per package within the larger bulk packaging. No need to take extra time individually wrapping smaller portions for freezing, it's already done for you! BJ's sells chicken this way too.
It's cheaper for me to go to ShopRite. Plus I cook in bulk, so the packages aren't as convenient for me.

For normal people, I could definitely see it being advantageous. I, however, cook about 10 pounds of meat at a time for the week.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Trader Joe's isn't that bad. It's maybe a little douchey but it's no Whole Foods.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It sounds like you've never been to TJ's.
Naw, I've been. I'll admit, it's really not that bad. As said, better than Whole Foods. I'm just amazed at all their frozen meals, and when I've been in the store, people were LOVING them! I work in a big office, and can always tell when someone at lunch is rocking one of them.

They are kind of a mix of a normal grocery store (Fry's/Kroger, etc) and Whole Foods. I suppose that appeals to a lot of people.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'd love a TJ where we live, I even looked into putting one in but they aren't a franchise.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Dairy Queen
Stopped by for a milkshake and theBBQ Chicken (and bacon) Snack Meltcaught my eye. It was good! Definitely at that moment. Reminded me a little of CiCi's BBQ pizza in terms of sauce.
5.5/10 @ $1.99

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I mean if you ran a marathon and wanted to kill 700 pizzas possibly infected with herpes from little kids hands for like $5 then it's good

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I think it's worth going just to know.

Also I still think they use those red plastic cups from pizza shops in the 80s and their brownies are good.

Plus Skeeball?

Shit man, I'm going to CiCi's tonight!

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Never been to a Cici's - so I'm guessing you'd say to pass if the opportunity ever presents itself. Hah.
Its not bad per say, but it is what you would expect out of an all you can eat $5.99 pizza buffet. Actually the pizza is probably the worst thing in the buffet, its got a pretty good salad bar, pasta bar, breadsticks are good, soups are okay and they have dessert pizza and a soft serve ice cream machine.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
So a certain Portland donut maker will sell you a 5 gallon bucket of yesterday's donuts for dirt cheap, I haggled the lady down to six bucks for this Mccheeseian feast.
rrr_img_98085.jpg

Crone

Fuck me. Where in Portland? Please tell me. I live there too homie!

Edit: It's not fucking voodoo is it?

Corndog

Lord Nagafen Raider
Trader joes is for hipsters sure. But us food slobs can find awesome stuff there too.

Things that are awesome:
Bacon Ranch Dip
The funyuns that are maui onion
Pub cheese is good, esp the horse radish kind.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Fuck me. Where in Portland? Please tell me. I live there too homie!

Edit: It's not fucking voodoo is it?
Yeah, go to the one on Sandy early morning (like 7am) and ask if they have a bucket of day old, sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.

Crone

Yeah, go to the one on Sandy early morning (like 7am) and ask if they have a bucket of day old, sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.
Perfect! thanks! Will report back!

And Eya, commeeee onnnn! It's a little like that, admit it!