The Fast Food Thread

joz123

Potato del Grande
I wish McDonalds would sell more cheap items and stop pushing sirloin burgers and premium chicken sandwiches.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am still of the opinion that anything Taco Bell does that includes crunchy inside of soft is manna from Heaven. Crunchwrap, frito burrito, cheesy gordita crunch, on and on they are all delicious.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I just heard an advertisement for Dewshine on the radio the other day, talking about how it hearkens back to Mountain Dew's back woods roots.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Good news is the convenience store right near my house has baja blast and 1042 dr pepper. Living large, my friends.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Speaking of delicious drinks, I've become addicted to the light cherry limeade at the Firehouse Subs Coke Freestyle Machine. This stuff is A++ and I practically drown myself in it every time I go. I think it's only in the Firehouse Subs freestyle machines. I've seen other freestyle machines but I've never seen this flavor at them.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Speaking of delicious drinks, I've become addicted to the light cherry limeade at the Firehouse Subs Coke Freestyle Machine. This stuff is A++ and I practically drown myself in it every time I go. I think it's only in the Firehouse Subs freestyle machines. I've seen other freestyle machines but I've never seen this flavor at them.
Yes that stuff is delicious. I always dilute with seltzer water though, it's almost too much.

Xevy

Log Wizard
My dinner (and lunch and later dinner) tonight:

Two beef supreme chalupas
Two chicken Quesoritos
Two beefy gordita crunches

$18.46

All quality calories.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Had Roberto's for the first time yesterday and it was dollar chicken taco day. Got 3 of them and a shredded beef taco for 6 bucks. Good stuff.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Lebron's Mix Sprite on the other hand is awesome.
It looks awesome, I haven't seen it yet though
frown.png