The Fast Food Thread

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
finger prince?

05wmnNN.gif

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Combos are like literally the worst food thing you can put in your body. A tiny bag has like a day's worth of calories or more.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
rrr_img_98296.jpg

These right here are the shit. Also I think this is the wrong thread to be worrying about calories.
biggrin.png

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I know this Mist, but I couldn't resist.

The caramel ones are fucking amazing. Will try the others in a few days. would also like to note that they aren't as dry as they normally are either.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
A bunch of cupcake eatin' germophobes up in here (well maybe just 1). Just this week I was in Central Virginia visiting a customer. Picked up a dozen of the most delicious cupcakes (visit Cupcake Company if you're ever near James Madison University) to take to the microbiology lab. Signed the square tablet (e-mailed receipt for ez expense reporting) with my finger. Dropped the cupcakes off in the lab's office and visited the microbiologists who were preparing samples for Salmonella and Listeria screening. Go back to the office. Grab a cupcake to eat on the way out. Wash my hands AFTER eating the cupcake because I don't need to get sticky icing all over everything. What bacteria are you even concerned about??
What's the big deal here? You were in a BSL-2 lab at max.

Anyway, no matter what any of you touch, you are going to consume fecal matter. Nbd.

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
The thing that pisses me off about the whole tablet thing and signing with my finger is I don't know whos gross ass hands and fingers have been all over that tablet. I was at a Cupcake place the other day and my wife and I got one and they wanted me to sign it. I asked if they had hand sanitizer and the lady looked at me like I was retarded. She couldn't grasp that in a place designed to buy finger food and eat it on site why I wouldn't want to smear my fingers all over a germ infested surface.
Paying with cash is no better.

rrr_img_98304.jpg

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Lol at the germaphobes. You can't worry so much about germs. Just eat a balanced, healthy diet and wash your hands regularly and you'll be fine. I almost never get sick, and I routinely eat handfuls of Runts on the ride home from the grocery store after touching the germ-infested handles of the carts/baskets. All the grocery stores now put out hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes and I shake my head at all the idiots who wipe down the handles and furiously scrub their hands as if they're going to get ebola from buying groceries.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I'm all for that parenting that lets their kids eat dirt and shit. My pussy ass nephews have to sanitize every 30 seconds because of their germaphobe mother.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I've seen the tabet thing. Never ran into not being to get a receipt, but I've never asked for one on a $20 meal either.

I hate the sign your name shit with your finger. I'm sure it looks a lot like an illeterate person put an X there is all.
i'm not a germophobe but i carry my own pen to use cuz i just don't like touching the communal pen, the ipad one where everyone signs on the pad is scary.
rrr_img_98292.jpg
[/QUOTE]

i didn't like em, i actually tested em out b4 they were on the market. (i get to do that a lot, recent stuff i test out was this, these taste legit good)
81GrvOHFK0L._SY606_.jpg

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tarrant it wasn't a retarded scenario. You touch multiple things that the same people are touching when you walk into any restaurant/store, yet you have a hard on for the iPad you have to sign. It's just weird to me that you have a hang up about that specifically.

Chaos I think signatures are for people disputing charges maybe? Not sure, but when I worked in a restaurant we would forge customer signatures when they would take the signed copy with them instead of leaving it.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
No, it was a retarded scenario. I wash my hands before I eat, I don't get how others don't. That's gross to me. You think what I do is retarded, I think what you do it retarded. It's fine.

Speaking of which, public restrooms where you have to pull the door open when you leave are retarded too.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
A lot of restrooms here now have the things on the bottom of the doors that enable you to open the doors with your shoes. I approve.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Not food related but it freaks me out when I see people use the hand rails on escalators in malls/airports. Shit is nasty.