The Fast Food Thread

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
It sounds like something people who don't eat the crust might say, but I've never heard that before.

As a big fan of hot dogs, I am interested in this pizza. Stuffed Crust is just annoying to me. I don't need a disproportionate amount of mozzarella in my gut. That causes problems.
Woah there. Stuffed crust is fucking awesome

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I've only ever heard the term "pizza bones" when referring to a pizza with over an inch of crust (and nothing else) because the bastards are too cheap on sauce and toppings. Hence, the pizza is nothing but bones.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I've only ever heard the term "pizza bones" when referring to a pizza with over an inch of crust (and nothing else) because the bastards are too cheap on sauce and toppings. Hence, the pizza is nothing but bones.
When I see pizza with enormous, barren crusts, I really, really, really miss The Edge.

I've been to The Edge and back!

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Ive been baking my own pizza lately. I have made dough before which was excellent but I dont bother anymore with that time consuming shit. There is a gourmet Italian market like 2 miles away from my house which sells some excellent pizza dough for $1.75 per sack. Nice and fresh and really good. It bakes well at 400F in the oven, but what I have been doing lately is using my kamado grill with a pizza stone on it running at like 550F-600F. Like 7 minutes for a pro ass pizza. I know its just easy to call and get delivery or whatever, but I enjoy that shit.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I love hot dogs, I've eaten an entire 8-pack in one sitting a few times. Most meals I cut myself off at 4, so I don't look like some sort of animal.

Disgusts my wife, I love it.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Eaten at a fast food joint called cookout a few times recently while travelling. Pretty good food, not totally amazing or anything but goddamnit you can't argue with a place where you can get a double cheeseburger, with a corn dog and a quesadilla as side dishes, and a drink for $5.

Would eat again.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Eaten at a fast food joint called cookout a few times recently while travelling. Pretty good food, not totally amazing or anything but goddamnit you can't argue with a place where you can get a double cheeseburger, with a corn dog and a quesadilla as side dishes, and a drink for $5.

Would eat again.
Google'd

rrr_img_100015.jpg

Verrrryyyy interesting.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If you all want the best BBQ sauce on Earth, for all your dipping needs, look no further than this:

Cowtown Night of the Living Bar-B-Q Sauce 18 oz. | The Kansas City BBQ Store

It's Oklahoma Joe's(arguably top BBQ joint in KC) spicy BBQ sauce. Best sauce you will ever have, and has a pretty nice burn to it. It's so goddamn good I'm tempted to just eat it straight with a spoon, screw having to put it on something else...
I got the rub too.

It rules. May sound weird but I even used it on hot dogs.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
This month's blizzard of the month...

JURASSIC SMASH BLIZZARD? TREAT
Peanut Butter Cookies, chocolate chip cookie dough, peanut butter, and choco chunks blended with creamy vanilla soft serve.
...is fucking money. I hope the fact that it is a promotion with the new Jurassic Park movie doesn't keep them from bringing it back because it's the best new blizzard in years. Definitely going to make sure I get at least one more before the end of June.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You literally will have to run for your life from a dinosaur to burn off those calories.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
This month's blizzard of the month...

...is fucking money. I hope the fact that it is a promotion with the new Jurassic Park movie doesn't keep them from bringing it back because it's the best new blizzard in years. Definitely going to make sure I get at least one more before the end of June.
Tempted to brave my Dairy Queen that got a 30 on their health inspection. It has to be fixed by now, right?!