The Fast Food Thread

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You don't eat McNuggets, your opinion on the right sauce for them is without value.

You've let a lot of people down. We're not mad at you....just disappointed.
I agree with the Dino bot here. Wtf McCheese we were all counting on you.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
No chickfila sauce? Bro, what you're doing, it's wrong.
Chickfila sauce? The BBQ sauce is the Chickfila sauce. Maybe I will try it with fries. Hell maybe the mustard too.

6nuCNtw.png

srsly tho, I haven't been to a chick-fil-a in years. I shall investigate your claims.

Ya dip it in their BBQ or Polynesian sauce for the ultimate flavor win.

Also since it's like that shitty staind song and it's been awhile, get a spicy chicken sandwich while your at it too.

Xevy

Log Wizard
McNuggets are just a vehicle for their bbq sauce.
McDonald's BBQ sauce is just KC Masterpiece cut with something else, if I recall correctly. It even says so on the label.

A lot of people are in the BBQ sauce with nuggets camp, but I feel like though they're good, it's not good enough to deny McD's sweet n sour or Arby's honey mustard.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Xevy

Beef n cheddar with Horsey sauce now bro.
I'm in the minority, but melted fake cheese + shaved beef makes for some nasty sandwiches. I love Arby's , but only their plain beef sandwich with gallons of their Horsey Sauce!

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Chickfila Waffle fries dipped in BBQ sauce is Godlike.
You better be talking about the Honey Roasted BBQ or you're dead to me!

Also, you fuckers are doing it wrong. It's Chic Fil A sauce on the sandwich and Honey Roasted BBQ on the fries.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Jesus Christ dip them in any sauce of your choice there and you're golden.

Except on Sunday.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
As to the dark meat, yeah Ill eat it if done correctly. for instance in Indian food they use mostly dark meat, stewed in different tasting curries, or those Indo-Chinese dishes like chicken 65, or any of that Indian shit. I also like dark meat when roasted to get most of that shit tasting fat to render from it. In the winter we roast chicken drumsticks all the time. I will buy a huge ass package of them, drizzle them with olive oil, seasonings, and roast them at like 400f. But keep the dark parts away from my damned nuggets.

I also used to work in McD's back in like 87' or 88' and the shit was a different ballgame back then. We used to actually cook the food to order, or at the slow times, cook like a few and leave the finished burgers in the warmer for 15 min. Now they did away with all that and have those shitty warming drawers for the meat. So by the time you get your burger, the meat closely resembles a nice thick dried out piece of cardboard. Its not even in the same ballpark anymore.

The best way I ever saw hamburgers stored was in this drive in A&W I worked at around the same time. It was a franchise place that was there since like the 50s I think. The owner used to make us make a square pan of beef broth we used to place on the back of the grill, then fried the burgers on the grill to a med rare and place them in the beef broth. Best fucking tasting burgers I probably ever had, fast food wise. As the day would drag on,the pan would infuse with all that fat and juices and seasonings from the burgers. We would take it out of the pan and flash grill it for a few seconds and place it on the bun.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm fairly certain if there was a Sonic anywhere within a 100 mile radius of my house I would be buying drinks there every single day. Fruity drinks are my downfall, both non-alcoholic and alcoholic

Crone

Just being honest bro
They also have candy you can add into their drinks. Started with just adding Nerds, but the other night they offered Nerds, Hot Tomales, and a couple other types of candy I could add. It's getting all cray cray up in the Sonic!

Edit: I feel it appropriate my 3k post was in this thread. Fast Food is King!

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Ugh, that sounds so gross. I'm just not big on really sweet drinks, though.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
They also have candy you can add into their drinks. Started with just adding Nerds, but the other night they offered Nerds, Hot Tomales, and a couple other types of candy I could add. It's getting all cray cray up in the Sonic!

Edit: I feel it appropriate my 3k post was in this thread. Fast Food is King!
I saw those nerds drinks advertised the last time I was there, I'm probably going to try one of those next time. I'm not sure how good adding candy to a drink would make it, though. I guess larger candies like swedish fish or sour patch kids would work because they'd add flavor (i.e., sugar!) without interferring in the drinking. However, it seems to me like you'd be sucking up tiny nerds in your straw and crunching while drinking.

Also, I'm with Noodlebro regarding fruity drinks. They're super delicious and I don't care if you think I'm a girl!

Crone

I've had the nerds before. It didn't really do anything to the drink, but you just sucked them up, and chomped on some nerds while drinking. Was pretty cool, if you like nerds.