The Fast Food Thread

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
My DQ was actually out of the cookie dough so mine was just peanut butter cookies, peanut butter, and chocolate. I can't imagine that the cookie dough would have made it any worse, but the peanut butter cookie chunks were what made it for me.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Finally got to try the new Wendy's Dill Chicken that I would have otherwise have overlooked.

I agree with the sentiment of others: it's good enough to try again, but the Patty itself was lacking.
Came back and asked if I could get a full-size chicken sandwich with the Dill setup and they said yes! They gave me a curve ball and asking if I wanted the spicy chicken. For science I went that route. They perfectly fried the spicy and it was good, but the spicy overwhelmed the sauce. In future, ask for extra sauce.
6/10

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What if you go with a homestyle chicken patty instead of spicy, but still ask for extra sauce? Would that be like mind blown?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
They made Dewshine.

rrr_img_100055.jpg

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
On the rare occasion that I subject my gut to BK onion rings I ask them to make them up fresh.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Speaking of BK onion rings.. when you order fries and they "accidentally" put one onion ring in there, the greatest feeling in the world.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Hit Wendy's again yesterday for some Dill Pickle awesomeness, I also got the tropical green tea. That shit is awesome.

Xevy

Log Wizard
On the rare occasion that I subject my gut to BK onion rings I ask them to make them up fresh.
I'm not sure if it's the onion rings or the zesty sauce, but that gives me the most heinous gas ever. Doesn't mean I stop getting them, though.