The Fast Food Thread

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Why are you the way that you are
I'm Australian. Dr Pepper tastes exactly like the medicine we're given as kids here.

Dr Pepper had to be pulled out of Australia due to lack of sales.

Dr Pepper was introduced to the Australian market in 1997 with a short-lived TV advertising campaign and low-priced 280-ml cans sold through supermarkets. Dr Pepper was subsequently sold in 1.25-litre plastic bottles alongside other major brands until 2003. Cadbury Schweppes stated the product did not gain acceptance by Australians, whose detractors complained that the drink tasted like "cough syrup"[citation needed] (a tag also given to sarsaparilla). A report on the soft drink industry by IBIS accused Cadbury Schweppes of failing in their marketing of the brand, given its global appeal. It is probable that the major problem with the marketing campaign was in advertising it as "American". The use of the Statue of Liberty moving to Australia and passing cans of Dr Pepper on to two Australian males made its imported (i.e. "non-Australian") status clear.

After withdrawing from the Australian market, Dr Pepper arrived without fanfare in New Zealand. Cans imported from the US are available in some specialty stores in New Zealand and Australia.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Might as well try Vegemite Toast Crunch while you're at it

rrr_img_100905.jpg

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
It's just that I want to hate on it with everyone else, but I can't do it in an honest way, having never tried it.

Xevy

Log Wizard
It's funny Aussie medicine tastes like Dr. Pepper. Fake cherry shit like knock-off Sparkling Ice's taste like Robotussin in America. If there was a soda that tasted like Dimetapp I'd probably love that shit.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
It's funny Aussie medicine tastes like Dr. Pepper. Fake cherry shit like knock-off Sparkling Ice's taste like Robotussin in America. If there was a soda that tasted like Dimetapp I'd probably love that shit.
Wakandan DO YOU NOT KNOW ABOUT PURPLE DRANK

Seriously though, have you not heard of Fanta?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Get the fuck out of this thread! You can't cook pizza rolls in the microwave, they end up soggy, mushy, and generally unsatisfying. Pizza rolls belong in the oven or toaster oven. I'm pretty sure the fact that the bags have microwave instructions is just a bag-printing mistake that never got fixed.
Get the fuck out of here, you wannabe Wolfgang Motherpucker. 90 seconds to get pizza rolls in my face is always an option when I'm in maximum chill mode.

McCheese, too highbrow for the Fast Food thread....

Xevy

Log Wizard
Which one, cause purple drank definitely is.
Purple drank, or sizzurp, is fucking cough medicine + purple fanta. I ain't looking to destroy my liver. Grape Fanta tastes like every other grape soda, and not like Dimetapp.

Look at this shit:

Fast Food French Fries Taste Test Winner Gets an Asterisk

FUCKING YELLOW JOURNALISM AND SHIT! Everyone, EVERYONE, knows that Rally's/Checker's fries can't be considered in the same category. And the fact they ranked Wendy's/Five Guys/WHITE FUCKING CASTLE above McDonald's and Burger King is.. mind boggling. Seriously Five Guys fries are okay, but they NEED ketchup. Wendy's are better than their old ones, but still nothing to holla about. White Castle you only get in mass quantities because you're drunk, taste is irrelevant. I like BK fries but I will acknowledge a lot do not because of the processed feel. McD's fries are the standard. The only downside is if they get refrigerated they immediately go to dog shit.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Get the fuck out of here, you wannabe Wolfgang Motherpucker. 90 seconds to get pizza rolls in my face is always an option when I'm in maximum chill mode.

McCheese, too highbrow for the Fast Food thread....
I'd rather eat no pizza rolls than soggy, soft, microwave pizza rolls. You gotta draw a line somewhere.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Purple drank, or sizzurp, is fucking cough medicine + purple fanta. I ain't looking to destroy my liver. Grape Fanta tastes like every other grape soda, and not like Dimetapp.

Look at this shit:

Fast Food French Fries Taste Test Winner Gets an Asterisk

FUCKING YELLOW JOURNALISM AND SHIT! Everyone, EVERYONE, knows that Rally's/Checker's fries can't be considered in the same category. And the fact they ranked Wendy's/Five Guys/WHITE FUCKING CASTLE above McDonald's and Burger King is.. mind boggling. Seriously Five Guys fries are okay, but they NEED ketchup. Wendy's are better than their old ones, but still nothing to holla about. White Castle you only get in mass quantities because you're drunk, taste is irrelevant. I like BK fries but I will acknowledge a lot do not because of the processed feel. McD's fries are the standard. The only downside is if they get refrigerated they immediately go to dog shit.
The last like 5 times I've gotten fries from McD's they have been total shit. Tasted like salty cardboard. This is from different locations in different states. They used to be great, but I dunno they are fucking awful now.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Chysamere bro, I pity you. How can you hate Dr Pepper?

I tried another gluten free sandwich at a local place here called Lost Dog. Holee Shit is was good. Amazeballs. So I tried a gluten free pizza and it was pretty fucking good as well. Got me back on track.

I also tried a burger at a new Fuddruckers here and it was great, the manager told me it was because they steam the fuck out of the annoying gluten free buns and then grill them just a tad.