The Fast Food Thread

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Back when I was a kid and didn't know better and Taco Bell wrapped their tacos in aluminum foil I tossed that in the microwave once and was delighted to quite the fireshow
When I was at Gamestop we had an old microwave in our back room that no one ever used. We used to microwave the hell out of AOL CDs and demo CDs out of magazines.

A CD puts on a hell of a light show in a microwave. They are awesome, it's like a lightning storm in your microwave (smells like god-awful burnt plastic when done though)

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Back when I was a kid and didn't know better and Taco Bell wrapped their tacos in aluminum foil I tossed that in the microwave once and was delighted to quite the fireshow
Ah yes, me too my man. Except I put a wendy's burger in the microwave back when they had aluminum wrappers. It was paper-ish so I figured it was safe. It caught fire. I was amused, dad was not.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I consider myself a mac and cheese expert. Kraft mac and cheese has become a big ripoff. They have reduced the number of macaroni's and made them smaller than they used to be. They've also thinned out the cheese sauce. The way to go now is Walmart brand mac and cheese. It's basically what the Kraft version used to be years ago, but cheaper.
The cheese is powder. If it's too thin isn't it entirely your fault? Seems like user error.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I really can't stand cooking things in the microwave. Toaster ovens/ovens just result in better, crispier, tastier food. I've been living without a microwave for a few years now and I see no reason to go back to being a slave to one.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Best thing microwaves due is fast baked potatoes. Other then that I use it to warm up left overs.

Also here's a list of all the new food stuff at theMinnesota State Fair.Those Buffalo Bones and Hot Tail sound/look delicious.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Can't go wrong with throwing 10 pizza rolls in the microwave, 8 in a circle around the edge of your plate and 2 in the middle. The 8 will cook up great, although a little too hot to eat instantly, but those 2 in the middle...luke warm (maybe even still a tiny cold in the middle!)

Eat the 2 ones by themselves, then dunk the remaining 8 in ranch and enjoy. If I didn't have to wake up in 8 hours for work maybe I'd go make myself a plate of pizza rolls.....

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Japanese soda update
9hAHAY3.jpg

Pepsi American Cherry - Godawful, tasted like someone mixed Dr Pepper and Pepsi together. I hate the taste of Dr Pepper so this was instantly vomit inducing.

tumblr_nqdaizMAax1swzhwto1_400.jpg

Japanese lime Fanta, absolutely delicious, A+ will drink again.

Still waiting on Burger King to release those red and black burgers and sweet pies I linked earlier.

McCheese

Can't go wrong with throwing 10 pizza rolls in the microwave, 8 in a circle around the edge of your plate and 2 in the middle. The 8 will cook up great, although a little too hot to eat instantly, but those 2 in the middle...luke warm (maybe even still a tiny cold in the middle!)

Eat the 2 ones by themselves, then dunk the remaining 8 in ranch and enjoy. If I didn't have to wake up in 8 hours for work maybe I'd go make myself a plate of pizza rolls.....
Get the fuck out of this thread! You can't cook pizza rolls in the microwave, they end up soggy, mushy, and generally unsatisfying. Pizza rolls belong in the oven or toaster oven. I'm pretty sure the fact that the bags have microwave instructions is just a bag-printing mistake that never got fixed.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Get the fuck out of this thread! You can't cook pizza rolls in the microwave, they end up soggy, mushy, and generally unsatisfying. Pizza rolls belong in the oven or toaster oven. I'm pretty sure the fact that the bags have microwave instructions is just a bag-printing mistake that never got fixed.
Says the guy who will thaw them on a counter and eat them raw...

McCheese

Says the guy who will thaw them on a counter and eat them raw...
I generally ignore silly statements like this, but I feel like I have to address this one:

The one time I ate them thawed/uncooked was when the power was out for several days and I had a big bag of them in the freezer. What was I supposed to do, not eat them?