The Fast Food Thread

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
That sounds like a location specific thing. I'd imagine most Fuddrucker's DGAF and just give you that shit however it comes.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah it was a new Fuddrucker's, idk. They had managers walking around talking to people, a play area for kids, multiple people talked to me about wheat allergy etc, maybe the franchise owner is just a stickler or maybe it is just "omg we just opened" syndrome. They still did it up, food was good.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah it was a new Fuddrucker's, idk. They had managers walking around talking to people, a play area for kids, multiple people talked to me about wheat allergy etc, maybe the franchise owner is just a stickler or maybe it is just "omg we just opened" syndrome. They still did it up, food was good.
Sounds like a very white neighborhood.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I'll still eat cheesy hashbrown Hamburger Helper like once a year.

That being said brown some Hamburger and make a box of Mac and Cheese. Mix then together with a can of cream of mushroom soup and bake for 30 minutes at 350. For maximum tasty sprinkle some bread crumbs or frenches onion after 25 minutes then bake the last 5.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
WHY ugh, people and their canned cream of mushroom soup casseroles. So fuckin nasty bro. I had a roommate who used to make something like that with mac and cheese, cream of mushroom soup, peas, and tuna. The worst. THE WORST.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sounds delish. You guys are a bunch of supertaster foodqueers.

kjVDofs.gif

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Referencing my supertaster abilities in a negative light is my trigger, along with orange light bulbs, saran wrap, and songs by The Cure. Check your privilege.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wendy's are better than their old ones, but still nothing to holla about.
Really? You are the first person I've ever heard say that. Wendy's old fries when fresh were my favorite traditional fast food fry.

Agree Rally's/Checkers shouldn't have been included, if you're going to include them you may as well include Chik-fil-a also, which is my personal favorite non-seasoned fry.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Buddy orders the Pizza Hut hot dog pizza. I have a slice. Did not finish. The hot dogs were that disgusting low quality shit.

I love hot dogs, but a low quality dog is the worst. For instance Sonic has the best hot dogs fast food can offer. The toppings are awesome, but the meat is so fail that it makes the rest of it most inedible.

If you are going to do dogs, you do them right, you mother fuckers.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Get the fuck out of this thread! You can't cook pizza rolls in the microwave, they end up soggy, mushy, and generally unsatisfying. Pizza rolls belong in the oven or toaster oven. I'm pretty sure the fact that the bags have microwave instructions is just a bag-printing mistake that never got fixed.
I agree. Pizza Rolls are flat out terrible when you nuke them. Nothing is better than stuff fresh out of the oven/toaster oven. Yeah it takes a lot longer but the wait is well worth it. That's not to say I don't use the microwave because hot pockets are the perfect microwave food. It bums me out to this day that they discontinued the BBQ Chicken Hot Pockets which where the best ones ever made.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I'll be the only person to say this but fuck Chick-fil-a fries. Sure, they are delicious, but they are engineered to only give you like 6 in the box. Super-size it to a large and you get 8.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Joz thinks breaking the fries in to smaller pieces gives him more food. Everyone laugh at him.

I mean if all you faggots aren't too busy eating your gluten-free paleo keto free-range cruelty-free artisinal pizza rolls baked in a stone hearth over redwood coals(reclaimed) and only stoked by the queefs of the purest Nordic virgins.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I used to like BK fries a lot, then they changed them, but now are they the original again? The change I'm referring to was like 10 years ago and it was a big deal..

Me and my brother used to get fries at McDonald's, burgers at BK and spicy chicken sandwiches at Wendy's for dinner
frown.png
all in one trip