The Fast Food Thread

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I don't get the peanut butter on burger fad going on right now. My phone auto corrected that to fag and I almost left it for obvious reasons

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, that sounds gross. I do like the fad of putting fried eggs on burgers though.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Peanut butter is pretty good on a burger but the chocolate and stuff just doesn't fit for me.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I get the salty + sweet taste, I really do. But why would you combine dessert and the main course into a single meal? Why not just keep them separate and get TWO meals? I just don't understand the appeal of that burger. Chocolate should be for dessert.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yeah, that sounds gross. I do like the fad of putting fried eggs on burgers though.
Over easy eggs on any food ever is amazing. Couple months back I had a bunch of leftover chili so I decided to make a chili hash with over easy eggs on top. It was magical.

Over easy eggs on any food ever is amazing. Couple months back I had a bunch of leftover chili so I decided to make a chili hash with over easy eggs on top. It was magical.
Had an egg on a pizza in France a few years back. I don't remember it really adding much :/

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Go to Red Robin and have a Royal burger with a sunny side up egg.
rrr_img_114198.jpg