The Fast Food Thread

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
The burgers at Mos Burger were pretty crap, would not get again.

How about this new KFC Beef/Pork Bistro Burger.

1.png

Or why not a Salmon Sandwich. I mean anything but chicken at KFC right?

147.png

Gravy

Bronze Squire
A deep fried salmon sandwich from anywhere wouldn't turn me on, but from KFC's here, it would be an invitation for misery.

I'd definitely try that beef/pork burger though.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
When I want a burger, I don't want pig adulterating my moo cow meat. Seems to me the pork would just diminish the beef flavor without bringing enough of it's own. The sort of pork that would be ground up for patties anyway.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Nonsense. Every single edible part of a pig is delicious!
My experiences with souse meat, liver pudding, pigs feet, and fried pork skins says otherwise. I would probably say the same of chitlins but I'll be damned if I'm eating any of those.

But that's beside the point. Uncured pork just doesn't have the same robust flavor as almost any cut of beef imo.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
WHO announced today that processed meat like ham and hotdogs and red meat in general goes in the same risk category for cancer as smoking.

Living causes cancer. I sure get a grant to study that dead people don't get it.
Joke is on them. I'll die of a heart attack long before the cancer gets me.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
WHO announced today that processed meat like ham and hotdogs and red meat in general goes in the same risk category for cancer as smoking.
Same category, in that they know it increases cancer risk reasonably confidently. However the increase in risk for red and processed meat is a couple of orders of magnitude less than for smoking. It's not in the same city, let alone ball park.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I want to dig in on that report when I have some time. I saw a guy on twitter break it down as basically saying that eating processed meats daily will increase your risk of cancer by 1%, compared to smoking daily will increase your risk of cancer by 2400%, both over the course of several years. I'm pretty skeptical of anything that questions smoked meats.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone heard/had Habit Burger?

Was reading a local magazine and apparently one location just came to town and they are supposed to be a very good burger joint.