The Fast Food Thread

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Erronius mentioned steak and cheese, maybe that's just bad. Tbh I've never had a steak and cheese from anywhere that wasn't bland without some sort of sauce.

Try the smokehouse brisket and cheddar. So good

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I had a glorious McCheese experience yesterday. I found they have this McDelivery shit running here. Sign up on this McD website, put in all your delivery and customer details, then go to a menu screen and add whatever you want to order. Click the checkout and you are sent texts when your food has left for delivery and it is sent right to your door within ~20 mins.

Amazing times we live in, indeed!

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Trader Joe's Inside Out Carrot Cake cookies are legit. Basically imagine a higher quality oatmeal cream pie but the outside of a carrot cake cookie and the inside is a vanilla frosting.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
For sandwiches I hit up a local place in the DC area called Santinis. This one is near Dulles airport for the travelers. It's fantastic and the fries are covered in Old Bay seasoning. BTW I just ate that BLT.

rrr_img_113837.jpg

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I only managed to order a hot sub from Subway once, I think. Watching them put a glob of meat in a little paper tray into a microwave, nuking it, then just kinda dumping it on the sandwich killed some little part of me.

It's also really odd how all of these 'fast casual' places that are spreading across the US right now are offering things like "premium subs" and toasted subs, when that shit is just the baseline normal sub in some places back east.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
For sandwiches I hit up a local place in the DC area called Santinis. This one is near Dulles airport for the travelers. It's fantastic and the fries are covered in Old Bay seasoning. BTW I just ate that BLT.

rrr_img_113837.jpg
When I was working down in Reston we used to get Santinis sandwich platters for big meetings. Good stuff.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Smashburger is fine. It's better than a burger from the big three and its griddled burger so anyone that tries to compare it to five guys isn't worth listening to.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
It's been a while since I ordered Dominos because they have always been a bunch of fuck up dullards, but I figured I'd give it another shot today since there were some rave reviews about the marbled cookie brownie in this thread. Short story, I didn't get a marbled cookie brownie, and I got charged double on my credit card. Fuck you Dominos.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
I saw an advertisement the other day for Taco Bells new app, says your first order with the app you get 50%off. Gonna have to try it out sometime.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Smashburger is decent, but a burger, fries, and coke is going to run you $12+. I don't know that it's worth that, I wouldn't eat there regularly. It's about as pricey as Five Guys, but I think Five Guys is better(and you get more food for the money too).

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Went to smash burger while I was in Chicago last year. It's not bad or anything, but it really wasn't anything special.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I saw an advertisement the other day for Taco Bells new app, says your first order with the app you get 50%off. Gonna have to try it out sometime.
you NEED to have visa checkout to qualify for the coupon.

create an account online first imo, the app crashed on me (droid), making an account

then trying to check out, i couldn't pay for shit

just didn't work, idk why, i might take my wifes iphone next time instead.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I used the iPhone app a few days ago, signed up for visa checkout right in the app, order placed for half off with no problems

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Had a burger at Uno's last night, 4/10 would not eat again

Also made my bowels evacuate within 30 minutes.

Didn't want to get pizza.. that was a mistake.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
WHO announced today that processed meat like ham and hotdogs and red meat in general goes in the same risk category for cancer as smoking.

Living causes cancer. I sure get a grant to study that dead people don't get it.