The Fast Food Thread

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Tried the Arby's fiery fajita flatbread. It was OK but pretty small for the price. And who the fuck puts tomato slices on god damned fajitas?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Tried the Arby's fiery fajita flatbread. It was OK but pretty small for the price. And who the fuck puts tomato slices on god damned fajitas?
Not raw tomato, but the place I go to for fajitas grills some tomato along with the peppers and onions.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
They are literally selling you burritos with shit in them. Stop going there.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wife had one (non-fiery, she's not a spicy fan most of the time) and was quite impressed tonight. (Although -Tomato, because wtf...)

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I actually think Chipotle has always been awful. It does not hold a candle to Freebirds.

With that said though, I'm about done with fast food, gonna work on losing a couple pounds by March which means zero fast food
frown.png

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I weighed myself last night... 210 lbs the heaviest I've been in like 10 years. I blame it on Having a new baby and eating like shit but whatever, after Christmas it's back to eating good

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I've been 225 for like 15 years now, just fluctuate between having some muscle mass or having more fat.

Gotta get the betes under control though, so probably should work on it.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I actually think Chipotle has always been awful. It does not hold a candle to Freebirds.

With that said though, I'm about done with fast food, gonna work on losing a couple pounds by March which means zero fast food
frown.png
You don't have to give up fast food to lose weight. There are plenty of fast food options for reasonable calories, and you can even fit the calorie bombs into your daily/weekly calorie allotments.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
You don't have to give up fast food to lose weight. There are plenty of fast food options for reasonable calories, and you can even fit the calorie bombs into your daily/weekly calorie allotments.
The "low calorie" fast food options are shit and you know it.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
BTW Hot Mustard Fans - the McDonald's in Cocoa Beach across from the Ron Jon's is confirmed to still stock Hot Mustard - IT DOES EXIST STILL. I'll snap a photo next time I go if there's nonbelievers.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Roughly 10 years ago (I was in my mid 20s then) I lost like 75 lbs on a diet of almost nothing but bean burritos and fresco soft tacos from taco bell. Ate that shit every damn day for like 6 months(but was also working out like a madman, hour or two every day of high-intensity cardio/running)

Of course over the last decade I've gained it all back.

But not all fast food is horrible. If you can avoid buns, cheese, and limit fried breading, you're ok. That's why I went to Taco Bell every day(Chipotle wasn't around here back then)

Nowadays, my normal order at chipotle is bowl/black beans/brown rice/fajita veggies/steak/mild, hot, & corn salsa/lettuce. Its a crazy filling meal, and only like ~600-700 calories(about on par with 1 big mac, or spicy chicken sandwich but its easily twice as filling), high in protein(45g) low-ish in fat(14g). Gotta skip the cheese & sour cream though, that stuff is killer. The only downside is that it's higher than hell in sodium, but whatever.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
The "low calorie" fast food options are shit and you know it.
You have to remember that McCheese doesn't eat any breakfast or lunch and then just eats a massive dinner. I'm sure he could eat all kinds of fast food and still lose weight with that plan. For the rest of us, I agree with your point. When I'm trying to lose weight, I much prefer to cook my own good food than try and go with lighter options at restaurants or fast food joints.