The Fast Food Thread

Xevy

Log Wizard
In highschool the cafeteria would serve bosco sticks. They were breadsticks stuffed with mozzarella and optional pepperoni and served with either marinara or classic cafeteria nacho cheese sauce. They fucking ruled.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So these?

71052000652.jpg

I think my niece lived off those from ages 7-10.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Roughly 10 years ago (I was in my mid 20s then) I lost like 75 lbs on a diet of almost nothing but bean burritos and fresco soft tacos from taco bell. Ate that shit every damn day for like 6 months(but was also working out like a madman, hour or two every day of high-intensity cardio/running)

Of course over the last decade I've gained it all back.

But not all fast food is horrible. If you can avoid buns, cheese, and limit fried breading, you're ok. That's why I went to Taco Bell every day(Chipotle wasn't around here back then)

Nowadays, my normal order at chipotle is bowl/black beans/brown rice/fajita veggies/steak/mild, hot, & corn salsa/lettuce. Its a crazy filling meal, and only like ~600-700 calories(about on par with 1 big mac, or spicy chicken sandwich but its easily twice as filling), high in protein(45g) low-ish in fat(14g). Gotta skip the cheese & sour cream though, that stuff is killer. The only downside is that it's higher than hell in sodium, but whatever.
You were just young, easier to loose weight, when you're old as fuck, that shit is like glue.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I've never had poop that burns. I've had some gnarly shits, and some extremely painful and bloody ones, but none that ever actually burned. I always thought that was a myth.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I got it the worst when I ate a raw habanero. Try that and report back.

It legitimately felt like the burning you feel when you eat the pepper except on my butthole.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I got it the worst when I ate a raw habanero. Try that and report back.

It legitimately felt like the burning you feel when you eat the pepper except on my butthole.
Local farmers grow lots of scotch bonnets and habaneros around here and I love me some hot peppers. It is a little iffy on the way out though, for sure.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I've never had poop that burns. I've had some gnarly shits, and some extremely painful and bloody ones, but none that ever actually burned. I always thought that was a myth.
Come to Louisville and do this dinner with me. 5 course meal that gets progressively hotter. You'll know what burning poop really feels like an hour later and over the course of 10 or so hours. I love spicy foods, but this dinner wrecked me (dish 4 & 5 mainly). I could barely sleep and I felt like sitting in a bucket of ice-water for awhile

Dish 4: Habanero and Ghost chilis
Dish 5: Trinidad Scorpion & Carolina Reaper (hottest pepper in the world); Per the Chef, they use a whole scorpion and a whole Reaper per individual plate. Hell, it had Reaper peppers shaved ontop of the dish

EDIT: No idea why it came out sideways. The photo itself doesn't do this, must be something with attaching on forums.

rrr_img_121402.jpg

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
I've never had the flaming shits from spicy food but I don't really eat anything super spicy some of you guys do. But if I overdo it on tomato sauce, especially if it's cooked with beef or pork that adds some grease to the mix, I'll have a knee quivering, wincer of a shit in the near future.