The Fast Food Thread

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I remember in some incarnation of playing WoW being impressed that McCheese at an entire applie pie in one sitting while we were doing dungeons, the man is doing the lords work.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
BTW Hot Mustard Fans - the McDonald's in Cocoa Beach across from the Ron Jon's is confirmed to still stock Hot Mustard - IT DOES EXIST STILL. I'll snap a photo next time I go if there's nonbelievers.
I've got some at the house from the other week when I tried to get the chili sauce Regime recommended. It's still out there.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I had the McDonalds cheese sticks yesterday. I only ordered the three piece because I just wanted to try them. I ate two and threw the third one away. If not for the dipping sauce there would have been no flavour at all, and the texture is awful.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Sonic has the best ice. It's not cubes, it's those crunchy little pebbles. Been buying bags for the house now, I'm hooked.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I had this on popcorn at the local brewery last weekend. It was amazing.

rrr_img_120699.png

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Am I the only one that just likes Sriracha? Whenever I try the Sriracha flavored stuff it just doesn't taste right to me.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm pretty sure the guy who invented the sauce never trademarked the name and therefore anyone can create any sauce and call it sriracha. Unless it means something in some foreign language and I just don't know.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I had the McDonalds cheese sticks yesterday. I only ordered the three piece because I just wanted to try them. I ate two and threw the third one away. If not for the dipping sauce there would have been no flavour at all, and the texture is awful.
The whole time I ate mine I was like "how the fuck can you screw up a Mozzarella stick?"

Xevy

Log Wizard
They are like every store-bought mozzarella stick ever but with a better seasoning. You guys are seriously triggering me right now. I'm going to fucking George Constanza Twix test you fuckers with some Farm Fresh and see what happens then!

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Mr. Xevy, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Mr. Xevy, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
I hope you choke on your rirruto.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have ordered the Mc Mozzarella sticks 3 times. First time, they were great. Second time they were not as fresh and so-so. Third time, one bite and it literally tasted like they rubbed in on the back of their sweaty dog. Yes, it tasted like a stinky dog. I almost vomited in my mouth.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'm pretty sure the guy who invented the sauce never trademarked the name and therefore anyone can create any sauce and call it sriracha. Unless it means something in some foreign language and I just don't know.
someone told me it was the name of the boat he immigrated from china on.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
The whole time I ate mine I was like "how the fuck can you screw up a Mozzarella stick?"
Mozzarella Sticks used to be my favorite food and getting them wasn't even an option if a place offered. I've had many a terrible variant, and many the same lackluster you can buy better at a grocery store. I rarely buy them anymore
frown.png

Thanks for these reviews on McDonalds. I had a glimmer of hope. I wont even bother now.

ps: a good stick is all about the breading.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I like that many in this thread are considering the diet thing for the New Year. I too gotta get the 'betus under control, and hope 2016 is the year to do it!

Time to go back to plain everything (condiments are a ton of calories), and portion control. Damn portion control is the hardest damn part!

Gravy

Bronze Squire
There's an old drive-in around here that still sells Bosco Sticks. Have any of you McMozz guys ever tried these? I'm trying to figure out if they are just regional or old-timey.

Basically pizza dough wrapped around mozz.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user