The Fast Food Thread

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I've not tried the Scorpion or reaper yet but I've been meaning too. I'm right down the street from Bostons hell night, so one day I should.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I usually get a burn after consuming a fuckton of the hot salsa at Chipotle. Also after I eat some extra spicy pad thai.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I never had flaming turds till I turned 28 or so. I think my body got smarter and said, "fuck no" to digesting that toxic nuclear waste. My bunghole is not pleased.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
It can happen to me from time to time but it has to be some really spicy food. Like make me sweat and cry uncontrollably hot.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Sooo... like Bengals hot?

Couldn't resist.
Bengals just make me laugh. I've been a fan too long for them to hurt me. Every collapse is like seeing an old friend you haven't seen in a while but you pick up right where you left off when you meet. And you left off at losing all the time.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I've never had poop that burns. I've had some gnarly shits, and some extremely painful and bloody ones, but none that ever actually burned. I always thought that was a myth.
It must be a genetic thing. I've never experienced this either and I've eaten plenty of hot food. I just sort of nod when people are talking about it but it does not happen to me.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
It's only happened a few times - but have you guys eaten ghost/carolina/scorpion?
The issue with those 3 peppers is there are not many realistic dishes that include those 3. The restaurant menu I posted was very select foods specifically catered for these pepper combinations (the restaurant does this every year around Halloween time). So hard to really grasp those 3 peppers unless you do something like I did or eat them raw.

Ghost Chilis to me are the worst peppers to put on food, very pungent, sweet/sour combination taste. Habanero peppers will always be king for adding heat with great taste to dishes. Scorpion peppers are sweet, but the heat is nearly instant which really puts the flavor off quickly. Carolina Reapers tastes smoky and sweet and you can actually enjoy them (for some time). Reapers are one of the "creeper" type peppers, seems fine and hot (but not too bad) at first, but then the heat builds slowly until you are shooting flames and burping like crazy, but the flavor is pretty good.

My ass is twitching thinking about the 'Inferno' dinner I posted. The endorphin rush was absolutely stellar though!

Xevy

Log Wizard
It must be a genetic thing. I've never experienced this either and I've eaten plenty of hot food. I just sort of nod when people are talking about it but it does not happen to me.
I don't know how much of it is genetics and how much of it is butthole sensitivity. If you've got hemmorhoids or fissures or something, you're bound to feel the spice more than some one with an A+ health poopshoot.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Hot foods never burn on the way out but they make me sweat like a hooker in church. Even watching videos of people eating insanely hot foods makes me have a pavlovian response with my mouth tingling and my brow getting damp.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I don't know how much of it is genetics and how much of it is butthole sensitivity. If you've got hemmorhoids or fissures or something, you're bound to feel the spice more than some one with an A+ health poopshoot.
That could be. My ass has always been solid as Sears.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The issue with those 3 peppers is there are not many realistic dishes that include those 3. The restaurant menu I posted was very select foods specifically catered for these pepper combinations (the restaurant does this every year around Halloween time). So hard to really grasp those 3 peppers unless you do something like I did or eat them raw.

Ghost Chilis to me are the worst peppers to put on food, very pungent, sweet/sour combination taste. Habanero peppers will always be king for adding heat with great taste to dishes. Scorpion peppers are sweet, but the heat is nearly instant which really puts the flavor off quickly. Carolina Reapers tastes smoky and sweet and you can actually enjoy them (for some time). Reapers are one of the "creeper" type peppers, seems fine and hot (but not too bad) at first, but then the heat builds slowly until you are shooting flames and burping like crazy, but the flavor is pretty good.

My ass is twitching thinking about the 'Inferno' dinner I posted. The endorphin rush was absolutely stellar though!
I mostly agree, I think habanero and jalape?os add the best flavor/heat to foods. Ghost pepper is mostly awful, but a guy at work bought some dried ones, ground them up, and put them in a pepper shaker and used them for lunch. Hot as shit if you put it on food for sure, I had some on some ribs and I was on fire.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Ghost pepper sucks, I hated the flavor of it, never tried the reaper or scorpion though. I'm all about habanero and jalape?os though.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I mostly agree, I think habanero and jalape?os add the best flavor/heat to foods. Ghost pepper is mostly awful, but a guy at work bought some dried ones, ground them up, and put them in a pepper shaker and used them for lunch. Hot as shit if you put it on food for sure, I had some on some ribs and I was on fire.
Supertasters typically can't eat/handle peppers like this. You sit on a throne of lies.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Tried the McMozz. Wasn't super fresh, but not old either. The cheese wasn't melty or stretchy. But it was better than many sticks I've tried.
4/10

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I went to Warren's Tavern during my Boston trip and had the chowder. It was heavenly.