The Fast Food Thread

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
So.. uh.. yeah. Not quite sure what to say about this one.

Pizzas being delivered here by Robots now...
So that's the autonomous robot system that Tuco's been working on?

A pizza delivery robot explains a lot."Guys, seriously, we need to run that test again. Grab another pizza"

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I had the angriest whopper last night. 0/5. I don't like the regular whopper, and I had expectations this one would have some heat. It did not. It just had a disgustingly red bun.

I really have to stop letting my kids talk me in to going to Burger King. They love the cherry icees.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Dunno what it is about these but they look really good. When were you coming to Japan, Corndog? Shit changes here every few weeks.

clubhouseburger_main.jpg

"Quatro Cheese" flavour on those fries.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Finally got over to sonic. Went inside but still waited an hour. Side question but do you guys tip the car hops?

Got a bacon double cheese burger, tots, mozzies, and tried some of my wife's sonic blast. We both agreed the blast was extremely similar to blizzards from dq but way bigger. This is dangerous for my wife.

The burger was the size of a double quarter pounder and actually was pretty enjoyable. It was like a McDonald's taste but better quality. Mozzies are probably the best fast food version I've ever had. It was quite expensive but enjoyable none the less. The increased quality may be because it just opened and was insanely busy. Everything was fresh.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
They had that Google robot hitching across America and someone in some city jumped it and killed it. Can you imagine if he were carrying pizza?

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Tried whataburger today, not seeing what's so great about it. The burger was very similar to a sonic burger

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Finally got over to sonic. Went inside but still waited an hour. Side question but do you guys tip the car hops?

Got a bacon double cheese burger, tots, mozzies, and tried some of my wife's sonic blast. We both agreed the blast was extremely similar to blizzards from dq but way bigger. This is dangerous for my wife.

The burger was the size of a double quarter pounder and actually was pretty enjoyable. It was like a McDonald's taste but better quality. Mozzies are probably the best fast food version I've ever had. It was quite expensive but enjoyable none the less. The increased quality may be because it just opened and was insanely busy. Everything was fresh.
Never seen a sonic with an inside. I give them a few quarters or whatever I have in the car. It's not like walking 20 feet is a massive undertaking.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team

Went inside? Does not compute.

I used to tip the car hops, then they moved over to everything digital with no option to tip from the fucking screen so now the car hops get dick. I used to feel like an asshole about it but they've had years to correct it and have done fuck all about it.

Try the damn cheddar peppers with ranch, it blows their mozz sticks away.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yes I went inside. It had doors and even tables. The reason I went inside is because the line of cars stretches like half a mile and it's slow

Column_sl

shitlord
Typically Sonic has an outside patio, and no inside. I live in the south tho so maybe in the north it's different.

When Sonic first came out they used to employ really hot women, and I think they got sued, or something so now they just have regular workers.

I'm surprised they even bother with the roller skates still. Nothing like seeing a 300 pound black girl struggling on skates.

Tried whataburger today, not seeing what's so great about it. The burger was very similar to a sonic burger
I never got why people in Texas like Whataburger so much. That shit is still a mystery to me. They don't even have one exceptional thing on their menu.

Every Fast Food restaurant has something they make better then anyone else, but whataburger is just mediocre all the way around.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I tipped our dude on skates. He brought the wrong order and said he would be right back, he was gonna go beat the shit out of the guy out back and get fired. Figured his comedy routine was worth $3

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I was up in Baltimore this weekend for a conference and I finally tried Shake Shake. Dude, that place is good as fuck. I had a double smoke stack and fries with a chocolate shake, because I'm watching my figure. Straight up better than 5 guys. Better burger, better fries, and a pretty good shake. It also cost 20 fucking dollars for that burger, fries and shake so yeah, ouch.