The Fast Food Thread

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I was up in Baltimore this weekend for a conference and I finally tried Shake Shake. Dude, that place is good as fuck. I had a double smoke stack and fries with a chocolate shake, because I'm watching my figure. Straight up better than 5 guys. Better burger, better fries, and a pretty good shake. It also cost 20 fucking dollars for that burger, fries and shake so yeah, ouch.
I go to the one next to the Spy museum all the time.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
rrr_img_131893.gif

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I went to the Shake Shack over near Hahvahd here in Boston town and found it to be "meh" at best. Certainly not of the same caliber as Five Guys and even substandard compared to Tasty Burger across the street. I think with many of these places there is significant variability with location, especially since as Real Food establishments they lack the oppressive standardization of the big fast food megacorps.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Well....

Yeah it's Chinatown. Busy as hell bro.

We need to do a rerolled meetup Uncle Sam style. I know like 15 people here.
There are a lot of us, we should do that shit. Meet up at Union Station, you'll recognize me as the confused white guy wandering around with an opened box of Lofthouse cookies.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
There are a lot of us, we should do that shit. Meet up at Union Station, you'll recognize me as the confused white guy wandering around with an opened box of Lofthouse cookies.
Sounds like we should make that into a rerolled flashmob at union station.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Fuck all that East coast shit! West coast! I know we have at least a few in the Northwest!

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Well I live out in the fucking sticks practically so I don't really know too many places in the city. At work we go to Lost Dog all the time, unless some desperate old fucker is having a going away then we go to CCR and get depressed at the horrible ravages of time.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Well I live out in the fucking sticks practically so I don't really know too many places in the city. At work we go to Lost Dog all the time, unless some desperate old fucker is having a going away then we go to CCR and get depressed at the horrible ravages of time.
Hoodbridge is out there. Can't go wrong with Sines for dranks if you do pentagon mall/row.

No clue about Tyons. Feel like the only places I've eaten there are Nordstrom Cafe and Clydes.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm fine with Pentagon Row plus I can avoid the Red Line.

Also we could always to King St in old town. Nice bars and Thai food there.

We could do Rays and get some hell burgers in Alexandria too.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
intredasting, we have a boston crew that should meet up one day too. A bunch of nerds and then a massive brahma to kick all our asses

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Someone come pick me up on the way. Ok, it's a little out of the way...