The Fast Food Thread

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Do they store the pizza in the ass if they have to ride a horse instead of those sweet new cars?

Or because it's cardboard and ketchup does it not matter

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Pretty sure someone had to be fucking with you, I used to work at BK and I just can't imagine dropped a slice of cheese on bread and calling it a day.
years ago i worked at Mcdees and i'd get "cheeseburger, no onions, no pickle, no meat", course i double check w/ the casher and she say "yup". They get charged the same, why the fuck would you order that? got it at least 3x a year.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
People order weird shit man. Some people used to order burgers without the bun. Just everything wrapped up in the paper.

One time at 1030am a morbidly obese lady ordered 12 whoppers and asked if we had a bucket we could put them in.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
People order weird shit man. Some people used to order burgers without the bun. Just everything wrapped up in the paper.

One time at 1030am a morbidly obese lady ordered 12 whoppers and asked if we had a bucket we could put them in.
I get the burger no bun thing and am trying to determine if the lady was trying to kill (well besides herself) two birds with one stone - she was hungry AND she needed a bucket...so one stop shop and save the 5 bucks that she would have to spend at Home Depot for a bucket?

Did you give her one?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
We didn't have a bucket to give. The manager gave me a 25 cent raise for preparing 12 whoppers on my own (usually no one came at 1030 to eat lunch