The Fast Food Thread

Xevy

Log Wizard
For those who miss the Hardee's/Carl Jr's "El Diablo" burger, they now have an El Diablo burrito. It's basically the sauce and jalapeno poppers and shit in a burrito. I haven't had one yet, but I'm sure it's decent.

3rd Angriest whopper of the season today. It was glorious.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
For those who miss the Hardee's/Carl Jr's "El Diablo" burger, they now have an El Diablo burrito. It's basically the sauce and jalapeno poppers and shit in a burrito. I haven't had one yet, but I'm sure it's decent.

I'm trying to eat healthy and you're bringing up Angry Whopper's and shit, next time you eat one give me a play by play in your most sultry voice.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Had the "best pizza in boston" at Area 4 in Cambridge yesterday. Definitely not the best pizza. 4/10. Also I think it had cilantro on it because it had an extreme overwhelming soap taste to me.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Had the "best pizza in boston" at Area 4 in Cambridge yesterday. Definitely not the best pizza. 4/10. Also I think it had cilantro on it because it had an extreme overwhelming soap taste to me.
I feel bad for the people that have the genetic cilantro=soap trait. Cilantro is a God-tier topping for me. I love it.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I hate people who put basil and horseshit on pizza. Pizza is for meat and cheese. Not your fucking spinach and herbs.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I hate people who put basil and horseshit on pizza. Pizza is for meat and cheese. Not your fucking spinach and herbs.
Then dont go to Area 4

Thankfully work paid for it, so I don't care. Even the carnivore pizza had some weird hipster meats I had never heard of.

Their claim to fame is President Obama ate there.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Sopressata, Sausage & Bacon
I assume you're saying the Sopressata is hipster? Isn't it basically just salami?

Also their crust looks gross. In general the pizzas don't look very appetizing. I'd rather hit up Mellow Mushroom for expensive pizza.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Sorry it wasn't the standard carnivore, it was some special they had. I don't even know what the ingredients were since she fired them off so quick.

It was wood-fire pizza but it was burnt to fuck.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider

None of the Hardees in my city have Mexican Food. I've seen those in other states though, isn't it a Hardees/Red Burrito or something like that?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
It was wood-fire pizza but it was burnt to fuck.
We've had this discussion. Wood-fired pizza is always burned. Always. It's shit pizza cooked in a shit manner that appeals to people who are more concerned with what it sounds like than what it tastes like.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Post colonoscopy meal of Dave's Double, Spicy Chicken Sandwich, Ghost Pepper Fries, and some Lofthouse Cookies. Guess I didnt shit enough the last 24hrs.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
There's a wood-fired pizza place in Brooklyn I went to called Roberta's that kicks ass. Rule exception.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Why isn't Domino's using theirs correctly?

Horse-delivery-2.jpg

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Missed opportunity for dick in the pizza, but by the way that dude looks he probably has a really small dick anyways.