The Fast Food Thread

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I will however google whopper fistin and this is my first result pic. Why have I never heard of these glorious things before?

20121211-Chip-Faced-Whopper-Bag.jpg

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I would get burgers without a bun all the time when I was on the Keto diet, I never asked for a bucket though.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Keto is just short for Ketogenic. Meaning you're in Ketosis while doing it. Atkins is probably the most well known version of a ketogenic diet. These diets have been around since the 20s.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
The latest fad for people who just can't portion control and diet probably.
Talk all the shit you want, I lost 30lbs in 3 months. It was fucking brutal but that weight snuck up on me, I've been doing portion control ever since.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Holy god

At five guys for breakfast and it's amazing.

Bacon egg and cheese ftw. $5 tho

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm calling all the 5 Guys around me now to find out if they serve breakfast. That shit sounds fantastic!

Khane

There's something very amusing about the fact that you guys are so excited that he got a bacon, egg and cheese sandwich.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
There's something very amusing about the fact that you guys are so excited that he got a bacon, egg and cheese sandwich.
My first thought was that being 5 Guys, the thing would be huge and worth $5. Granted, for the same $5, you can order just a boat load of breakfast sandwiches from any of the other places and be just as full...

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
A really good bacon egg and cheese sandwich is not an easy thing to find.

edit hmm looked up some pictures and it appears the bfast sandwiches are made with burger buns... pass. Biscuit, muffin, sourdough or bust.

double edit - stupid me, or bagel

Khane

One of the only good things about growing up on Long Island. Delis everywhere.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Had two banh mis today for lunch and learned that LA Croix Peach-Pear is the best thing in the world, still was under eight dollars.

LaCroix-Peach-Pear_Feature.jpg

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I've been on a quest to find a great deli style sandwich, something like I used to get when my wife lived in Boston. We have crap like McAllister's and other sandwich chains, but that isn't really close to what I'm looking for.

Came across this place that has been around for like 50 years but I'd never been in my 10 years of living here.

Burge's Hickory Smoked Turkeys & Hams

One of the best sandwiches I've ever had. Sliced smoked turkey, lettuce, mayo, on butter toast. So simple but the toast was the most perfect golden and the turkey was incredible. Wasn't exactly what I went in looking for but really glad I found it.