The Fast Food Thread

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I wonder if they still make Jolly Joe's (all grape Mike and Ikes)
My boy. I'm looking too.

20 miles away in Alexandria. Chaos go to that family dollar for me bro. Not taking that Huntington metro if I don't have too.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Never lived anywhere without a Sonic. I fail to see the attraction for the food. The drinks are a good deal to stop and get a drink and maybe something else while you're there. The appeal is it's fast, you drive up and they come out in a minute or so with drinks. I sure wouldn't wait for it.

It's fast food. If it's not fast it sure doesn't rank as good food.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not a store within 50 miles for me... bummer.
frown.png
I wanted to try them now that you mentioned them!
I'd like to introduce you to this new internet webpage called Amazon.com.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I could be a monster for bringing this into what was once, during the days of McCheese, one of the most pure and holy threads, but why don't we ever use strawpoll links in here? I feel like it would really shed some light on some issues such as whether or not Burger King fries are the best or the worst.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I think those are aimed at kids, and will probably do pretty well with that demographic.

But otherwise yea... those look disgusting.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I could be a monster for bringing this into what was once, during the days of McCheese, one of the most pure and holy threads, but why don't we ever use strawpoll links in here? I feel like it would really shed some light on some issues such as whether or not Burger King fries are the best or the worst.
"Be the change that you wish to see in the thread" - Mahatma Soygen

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Is that fried mac and cheese sticks?

I had deep-fried mac n cheese at a BBQ joint a year or so ago and it was fucking delicious.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, fried mac and cheese is pretty solid. It just looks like those are dyed orange to look like cheetos but they could be pretty good.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
The mac n cheetos? I would try them. I love mac n cheese and Cheetos. Sound good.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I dunno, they had 10pc nuggets for $1.50 on Tuesday, so I got two orders and they were pretty decent. Not sure I am a fan of their buffalo sauce though.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I dunno, they had 10pc nuggets for $1.50 on Tuesday, so I got two orders and they were pretty decent. Not sure I am a fan of their buffalo sauce though.
You need to have their nuggets fresh though. Any time I go they're always stale and shitty.

Mine is the one that always runs out of coca-cola though, so the problems are abound.