The Fast Food Thread

Khane

Got something right about marriage
If I can't pick up cashiers at Mickey D's where am I supposed to go?

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Arby's has orange cream shake going on. That + Tito's Vodka + the pool has got to be as close to heaven as we can get.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Just had the Carls/Hardee's California Classic..... I'm impressed, I think it hits my personal balance of quality and price. I hate the $6 burgers for cost so usually only eat them on bogo coupons. But I've gotten leary of $1 crappy value sandwhiches elsewhere that are hit or miss and at best are still garbage.

$2.50, double cheeseburger w/ lettuce/tomato and the Cali part I guess is thousand island and grilled onions. $2.50! If I'm not being fat one is enough, and still not worse than taco bell in price really at $5 for 2. Helps I love thousand island and/or mayo on my burgers.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just had the Carls/Hardee's California Classic..... I'm impressed, I think it hits my personal balance of quality and price. I hate the $6 burgers for cost so usually only eat them on bogo coupons. But I've gotten leary of $1 crappy value sandwhiches elsewhere that are hit or miss and at best are still garbage.

$2.50, double cheeseburger w/ lettuce/tomato and the Cali part I guess is thousand island and grilled onions. $2.50! If I'm not being fat one is enough, and still not worse than taco bell in price really at $5 for 2. Helps I love thousand island and/or mayo on my burgers.
Sounds promising

joz123

Potato del Grande
Had the portabello mushroom buttery jack at Jack in the Box, it was good. Don't think it's worth 5 bucks though.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Tried the sliders at Arby this week. Got a roast beef one, which didn't come with the melted cheddar on it so I had to substitute it, chicken breast and a ham one. Chicken and Roast beef were good value, the ham one was pretty subpar.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I thought we had a thread for random product shit but couldn't find it (didn't look), so I'll just throw this in here.

Wife has been buying these Hint waters and they're pretty great. Typically don't like flavored waters at all, but like the name implies these just barely have a hint of the flavoring. It tastes more like actual water with just an after taste of watermelon, blackberry, whatever. They also have a version that includes caffeine that is still 0 cals, sugar, etc... I had a lemon cayenne yesterday that was strange as shit.

Hint Water | drink water, not sugar ®

Also tried some Coca Cola 1893. Don't really like soda but this was nice. The extra ginger flavor was great.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Wife has been buying these Hint waters and they're pretty great. Typically don't like flavored waters at all, but like the name implies these just barely have a hint of the flavoring. It tastes more like actual water with just an after taste of watermelon, blackberry, whatever. They also have a version that includes caffeine that is still 0 cals, sugar, etc... I had a lemon cayenne yesterday that was strange as shit.

Hint Water | drink water, not sugar ®
Dude... "It tastes more like actual water... which is totally worth paying for".

Posts like this just remind of that Jim Gaffigan sketch about the French selling the stupid Americans water.

"Pierre, the Americans are dumb but they're not THAT dumb. They won't buy water"
"OH yes they will!"

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Hmm I don't think that was my point? I pretty much drink 95% tap water, but sometimes I want a little flavor. I don't like soda, or most juices, so other than sweet tea I try to find some way to get a little taste. This fills that niche. It isn't about buying over priced bottled water. Some of the crystal light isn't too bad but it is pretty sweet also.

I can't do coffee Picasso. I would love to because I like it, but it rips my stomach to shreds and I spend the rest of the day shitting.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
For whatever reason I really dislike flavored water. I don't even like putting lemon in my water at a restaurant.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, I drink at least 3 liters of water a day and it's all just plain boring peasant water.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I just have a liter water bottle that I fill up at least 3 times a day. That's the only reason I reference that amount. I've always heard 8 cups a day is the recommended volume. I piss a lot.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I like cucumber in water. Also enjoy that over a lime in a G&T.

I tried that Hint shit once when I was at the Google offices. The watermelon one is pretty legit.