The Fast Food Thread

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Chaos was the dude drinking like 7 gallons of water a day and everyone kept asking him if he was ok
Buddy of mine did this for a few years before he found out that his body was rejecting his kidneys and they weren't working right anymore. He got a transplant, worked for a bit then body started rejecting again. Now he's back to going to dialysis 3 days a week.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, was going to make a water hipster joke, but then Err had to go and get serious. What if you used some of this awesome water for Picasso's coffee?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Hmmm. Watermelon Coffee.

I'm sure Picasso has a shit simile for that.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Went to Hardee's looking for that California burger but it wasn't available. I instead had bacon cheese thick burger and the double add hotdog chili.
Hardee's has upped their game. Both were excellent. I'd definitely get their thick burger again.
I'm in Fatman's paradise

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Hardees problem here is the building are outdated, dirty, and staffed by unkempt hairlipped mutants

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Hardees problem here is the building are outdated, dirty, and staffed by unkempt hairlipped mutants
I can get behind that. Doesn't help that the Carl's Jr here is also in a shit part of town and is 24 hours. You have pay quarters to use the bathroom and there's almost always a guard on duty. Great place!

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
It was hot as fuck here today so I went to get some diabetes with a XL Slurpee. I have never seen the Peach Lemonade flavor, tried it and it was damn tasty.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
I thought we had a thread for random product shit but couldn't find it (didn't look), so I'll just throw this in here.

Wife has been buying these Hint waters and they're pretty great. Typically don't like flavored waters at all, but like the name implies these just barely have a hint of the flavoring. It tastes more like actual water with just an after taste of watermelon, blackberry, whatever. They also have a version that includes caffeine that is still 0 cals, sugar, etc... I had a lemon cayenne yesterday that was strange as shit.

Hint Water | drink water, not sugar ®
I don't like flavored water in general but the Hint water is great, especially the watermelon. They used to have this honeydew hibiscus flavor (yes, sounds weird) that was also money but I haven't seen it in a while. It really is more of an aftertaste of the flavor rather being all up front about it. Just wish they weren't so pricey for the size or I would get them more often.

Incidentally you can refill the bottle with plain water and get "half a hint" of flavor before ditching it although it might be as noticeable if you drink your water cold (I don't).

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Dominos has a garlic parmesan sauce that's orgasmic. Pepperoni and jalapeno confirmed; pepperoni and mushroom confirmed.
I ordered extra sauce also. I'm sure it's good at all levels but I only may confirm at that level.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Dominos has a garlic parmesan sauce that's orgasmic. Pepperoni and jalapeno confirmed; pepperoni and mushroom confirmed.
I ordered extra sauce also. I'm sure it's good at all levels but I only may confirm at that level.
Only thing I get there. Thin crust w/ garlic parmesan sauce, add pepperoni, roasted red peppers, feta cheese, mushrooms.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I don't like flavored water in general but the Hint water is great, especially the watermelon. They used to have this honeydew hibiscus flavor (yes, sounds weird) that was also money but I haven't seen it in a while. It really is more of an aftertaste of the flavor rather being all up front about it. Just wish they weren't so pricey for the size or I would get them more often.

Incidentally you can refill the bottle with plain water and get "half a hint" of flavor before ditching it although it might be as noticeable if you drink your water cold (I don't).
That reminds me of the bottles of watermelon juice I bought at Costco. Cold pressed watermelon's I guess? Was a little odd, because it tasted like the watermelon rind mostly, but it grew on me very quickly and I was downing those suckers so fast.

And Mike and Ike's are by far the best chewy candy. Damn, so good. Just downed a box of the Berry Blast flavor, and I'm all hyped up like I did some rails of cocaine. Need to chase it all with some Mountain Dew Live Wire and I'd be ready for some HALO on Xbone! Wooooo

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Dammit their store locator says the closest place that sells them is 30 miles away.
Not a store within 50 miles for me... bummer.
frown.png
I wanted to try them now that you mentioned them!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
They used to be a lot more common when I was a kid. And they used to just be called Jolly Joe's without having the Mike and Ike label on there. Not sure if they'll be as satisfying as I remember them being 20 years ago.