The Fast Food Thread

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
So, there's this burrito/wrap place that local around here and they just opened one up near me. Checked it out and holy good is it good, and their "large" wraps are about 2 to 3 times the size of a Chipotle Burrito, it's rigoddamndiculous.

Here's a large one:
thumb_600.jpg

That's the "country boy" which is filled with pulled pork, bacon, turkey, potato salad, hard boiled eggs, cheese, and honey mustard. Goddamn it was so good but I could only eat about half of it in 1 sitting.
To be fair, the sandwich isn't that big. His hands are smaller than Donald Trump's.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
all this talk of burger king made me crave some... did not get the mac & cheetos, opted for my old standard triple stacker, and got a 10 piece nugget too since they're $1.49 now. was taken aback when my bill was nearly $7. triple stacker used to be $3 even, now its $4.59. wtf. upon retrospect, i should have gotten two double stackers in the 2 for $5 deal... oh well.

burger was substandard compared to how i remember it anyway.

not sure what i expected.
Triple Stackers no longer exist! They got rid of the sauce (only it used it) and the product was discontinued. This I know!
None of the Stackers exist!
Neigh!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i definitely ordered one last week. maybe they're phasing them out as stores run out of the sauce?

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Foodin soon;
Arby's for sliders and maybe a gyro;
Burger King for Mac n'Cheetos;
Or Taco Bell for Frito burritos?

Wendy's still superior, but I maxed it out and need a break.
McD's seems nonoption
Subway and local Chipotle knockoff barely on radar..
Cookout too far away. Chica-fil next to Cookout and I'd prefer that.

Hmm Hardee's..

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hardee's should always be in the running.
Was not disappointed.
There were two interesting offerings:
Moonshine (Onion Ring, BBQ sauce, bacon), and Grilled Cheese Burger (Texas toast, ham).
But I went with: Cheesy Bacon Thickburger (6.5/10) with a Cheeseburger add Chili (5.5/10)

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Do those hacks still work if you use a chip instead of swipe? Could the country go any fucking slower on implementing it.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Interesting. I loaded up on the slush puppy brand pouches like that for 25c each a few weeks ago. Must have been clearancing them out to make room for those. The slush puppies mix perfectly with vodka or rum by the way!

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Fyi the 12th chik fil a is giving away free food if you show up in something resembling or spotted like a cow