The Fast Food Thread

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Carl's Jr. Tests 'Budweiser Burger' | ?urger?usiness

Screen-Shot-2016-06-29-at-9.11.17-PM.png

Wreckless Eating?s Matt Zion reports that the chain is testing a ?Budweiser Brew House Bacon Cheeseburger.? The toppings are ?Budweiser Beer Cheese,? applewood-smoked bacon and caramelized onions. Marketing signage uses the new, more modern Budweiser logo redesigned by Jones Knowles Ritchie and introduced on the beer?s packaging earlier this year.

CKE, which owns Carl?s Jr. and Hardee?s, has long been intrigued with creating burgers that sound like they have alcohol, but of course don?t. In 2013, Hardee?s did a Jim Beam Bourbon Thickburger.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
What did my bros eat for breakfast?

Chick Fila just opened up 2 blocks from my house.
Spicy Chicken Biscuit w Hashbrowns
Bacon egg and cheese biscuit
Large Dr. Pepper

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Corned beef hash from this Marriott in shitass Trumbull, CT. This place fucking sucks. CT kinda sucks.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Corned beef hash from this Marriott in shitass Trumbull, CT. This place fucking sucks. CT kinda sucks.
CT is incredibly boring if you're by yourself. And down in Trumbull you're right next to both the ghetto and the "gold coast". It's a weird place.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Onion bagel with sun dried tomatoes and smoked salmon with capers with cream cheese and an iced coffee.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
What did my bros eat for breakfast?

Chick Fila just opened up 2 blocks from my house.
Spicy Chicken Biscuit w Hashbrowns
Bacon egg and cheese biscuit
Large Dr. Pepper
A protein bar.
frown.png

Edit - Not that they aren't good, but reading your post made me a little sad on the inside.