The Fast Food Thread

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team

I do the same thing, youre not in Irving are you lol.

The Flame thrower burger pusses me off, they never have it in Texas.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Had a McCheese moment and at the entire bag of these. They were really good.

IbFbY1Q.jpg

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Unfortunately they will never top their ruffles cheddar and sour cream. Not the lays, has to be ruffles

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Hit up Noodles & Company for dinner tonight and tried their new Spicy Korean Beef Noodles. Absolutely delicious, and it was actually spicy, not just fast food spicy (aka not spicy at all). My nose was running a bit near the end. Good stuff.

See if you can find a place that has Tteokbokki, it's legitimately the best food to ever come out of Korea short of Yakiniku.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I dig the kfc pot pie. For 5 bucks its a good deal.

Also my heartburn special pizza is thin crust with double pepperoni, onions, jalapenos, extra sauce, and extra cheese.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Am I the only weirdo that prefers they go light on the sauce on pizza? I think it's because when I was growing up we were poor and ate spaghetti like every damn night.

kudos

<Banned>
Am I the only weirdo that prefers they go light on the sauce on pizza? I think it's because when I was growing up we were poor and ate spaghetti like every damn night.
I go light cheese and light sauce. When someone orders extra sauce because "it's free" I shake my head and tell them they ruined their pizza for free.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I'm all about the sauce. Sauce and crust are more important than the toppings IMO.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

kudos

<Banned>
The crust makes the entire pizza. Triple bonus points for well done brick oven pizzas.
The cheese is a huge factor also though. If you truly want to test a place then just get a cheese pizza. It will tell you everything about how good they are.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I like extra sauce as well. I like a messy shit show of a slice.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users