The Fast Food Thread

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
It's exactly what it looks like and what you think it is. Eww.

halloweenpotato_main01.jpg

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
This thread has made me hungry for chips, so I grabbed some Krunchers Kosher Dill chips tonight. I'm still on the fence on how much I like them.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Subway crapwich for lunch today. I have decided their new slogan should be, "Well they have some ok chips" because the Miss Vickie jalapeño kettle chips were the best part of lunch. Note to self..do not allow some coworkers to choose lunch locales.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The office is located in a shit location when it comes to food options. We have a Subway, this shitty chain called Specialty's, and a market that serves heat lamp Chinese food. If we didn't have the rotating food truck we would have nothing at all.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Subway crapwich for lunch today. I have decided their new slogan should be, "Well they have some ok chips" because the Miss Vickie jalapeño kettle chips were the best part of lunch. Note to self..do not allow some coworkers to choose lunch locales.
Subway has to be the worst sub chain. Styrofoam bread and veggies with no taste.

• 1Solidarity

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Stopped in my local Sheetz and wow what a god teir selection. It had every Herrs, Utz, and Zapp's chips brand. I picked up a bag of Zapp's VooDoo, Herr's Baby Back Ribs, and Herr's crab fries. I did a Voodoo review years ago easily one of my favorite chips top 5. The Baby back ribs are arguably the best BBQ chips on the market but the Herr's crabfries chips were a let down. Only giving these a 5/10. Probably the only Herr's I had that were mediocre.

I then put on my JNCO jeans with the Juggalo patch and you guessed it dog, I washed those chips down with a 20 oz Faygo Moon Mist.

Last edited:

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I have recently broken my boycott of Subway after not going there for probably 5 years. I always order the same thing, pizza sub with lettuce, tomatoes, black olives, and jalapenos. They are a shit sandwich place and always have been, but I like that sandwich. Never had anything else there that was worth eating.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Subway is decent at best but for 5 bucks around here you can't do too much better.

I climbed Mt Katahdin Sunday morning and afterwards I was so hungry I just went to McDonald's and ordered a feast. Large fry. Large coke. Double quarter pounder. 10 piece nuggets. Large shake.

I finished in about 3 minutes and it felt like I didn't even eat any food. My body just consumed it instantly.

I didn't even get the McShits

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
  • Subway is decent at best but for 5 bucks around here you can't do too much better.

I climbed Mt Katahdin Sunday morning and afterwards I was so hungry I just went to McDonald's and ordered a feast. Large fry. Large coke. Double quarter pounder. 10 piece nuggets. Large shake.

I finished in about 3 minutes and it felt like I didn't even eat any food. My body just consumed it instantly.

I didn't even get the McShits

What flavor of shake and how many packets of ketchup consumed?

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Not fast food but come at me Bros. Took @MrHolland420 out to get this.

I don't know what I'm looking at, LOL

That's like your everyday order to me. Not sure if that means I'm a McFat, or what.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The Baby back ribs are arguably the best BBQ chips on the market

Not sure how far outside of Cincinnati you can find these, but these are definitely the best BBQ chips I've ever had. Whenever I go back to Cincy my coworkers bug me to bring back some extra bags for the office. I think they even started selling the seasoning as a standalone product.

grippos-bbq-potato-chips-1024x610.jpg