The Fast Food Thread

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Went to Arby's today for the first time in a while. This thing is fucking legit:
1024x557_SmokehouseMountain_silo_tan.jpg

Smoke Mountain sandwich
  • Crispy Onion Strings
  • Pork Belly
  • Smoked Brisket
  • Smoked Cheddar Cheese
  • Smoked Mesquite Turkey Breast
  • Smoky Q Sauce
Damn tasty, one of the best big-chain fast food sandwiches that I've had in a long time.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I saw the commercial for it last night and I knew it would be mentioned here soon after!

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I'm glad people are starting to come around to how awesome Arby's is. They have some A++ stuff. I think Arby's is probably the most underrated fast food joint.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I've only had Arby's once (in Sandusky Ohio so..) and it was absolutely dreadful. Would try again if we had one around here.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I was always a slut for the Beef n Cheddar at Arby's, but since they've really pushed into the new stuff it's gotten soo much better. Also that Pork Belly sandwhich is legit. Needed a bit more sauce on mine, but easily best sandwich I've had there in awhile.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah you can't go wrong with the classic Beef n Cheddar with a side of curlies. They also have great chicken strips. It's a real bummer they got rid of the 5 for 5 deal. In college our pad was only a couple blocks from an Arby's and used to poor college kid meal it up there often. Turnovers, mozz sticks, fries, roast beef sandwiches, drinks. All could combo into that 5 for 5 deal. Ridiculous.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Last week went to Taco Bell. Gave me complete wrong order. Was still good, I ate it. Today I got the 2 Chalupa meal, which is like 8 bucks, gave her a 10, she gave me a 5 back. The cycle is complete.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Last week went to Taco Bell. Gave me complete wrong order. Was still good, I ate it. Today I got the 2 Chalupa meal, which is like 8 bucks, gave her a 10, she gave me a 5 back. The cycle is complete.
Beef ?

Xevy

Log Wizard

Beef. I like chicken in most of the fancier burritos, but beef in everything else. Their steak is alright, but not $1.50 better than their beef. When they messed up my order they gave me a full Gordita Crunch Box with chicken. It was pretty good, but the plain chicken tacos are awful.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I'm glad people are starting to come around to how awesome Arby's is. They have some A++ stuff. I think Arby's is probably the most underrated fast food joint.
I'm still salty about them shrinking sandwich sizes while trying to still sell their multiple sandwich deals, then pushing their prices up with new 'premium' offerings. I know I need to let it go, but man...

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Beef. I like chicken in most of the fancier burritos, but beef in everything else. Their steak is alright, but not $1.50 better than their beef. When they messed up my order they gave me a full Gordita Crunch Box with chicken. It was pretty good, but the plain chicken tacos are awful.

Same beef is my go to as well with Diablo sauce.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Went to Arby's today for the first time in a while. This thing is fucking legit:
View attachment 79807

Smoke Mountain sandwich
  • Crispy Onion Strings
  • Pork Belly
  • Smoked Brisket
  • Smoked Cheddar Cheese
  • Smoky Q Sauce
Damn tasty, one of the best big-chain fast food sandwiches that I've had in a long time.
Co-worker had that just today for lunch. I got the Brisket, and it was good. Had the Pork Belly last week, was good, and posted about it.

They just opened the Arby's near my work, so it's still got that new fast food style to it, where everyone is happy as shit to be working there, and all the meals come out perfect because the Owner is still hovering around. lol

Gotta give props to an oldie but goodie, and their jalapeno poppers with the broncoberry sauce!

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
View attachment 79807

Smoke Mountain sandwich
  • Crispy Onion Strings
  • Pork Belly
  • Smoked Brisket
  • Smoked Cheddar Cheese
  • Smoky Q Sauce
aw shit, hot linked.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I can't have cheese anymore cause my shit body, but I got pizza earlier and when I asked for no cheese the girl just looked at me like I was a fucking psycho. Good times.