The Fast Food Thread

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
One of my favorite pizzas is prosciutto, arugula, and Parmesan. But since the Parmesan is added after the pizza is cooked I guess it doesn't count.

Look at all the missing cheese on this pizza.

View attachment 80009

God pizza like this pisses me off. How the hell are you supposed to pick up a slice of that and eat it? It's completely impractical! All the toppings will just fall off. I ordered a pizza recently (mistake, cost like 15 dollars for a personal size and tasted like the same old shit I could get for half that, but whatever) and it came loaded with toppings that just tumbled off as soon as I started eating it. Half of what I paid for ended up falling onto the plate!

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
If Noodle is hating on it, it's likely pretty tasty.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah that pizza is one of the best pizzas I've ever had. If you don't like prosciutto you have problems.

• 1Like

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
God pizza like this pisses me off. How the hell are you supposed to pick up a slice of that and eat it? It's completely impractical! All the toppings will just fall off. I ordered a pizza recently (mistake, cost like 15 dollars for a personal size and tasted like the same old shit I could get for half that, but whatever) and it came loaded with toppings that just tumbled off as soon as I started eating it. Half of what I paid for ended up falling onto the plate!
Eat it like steak.

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My problem is the pretentious cheese shavings and piss colored jizz. Also arugula doesn't belong on pizza. It belongs being fed to animals because that's how shitty it is.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Eat it like steak.

Some thing are meant to be eaten with your hands, unless you're a pretentious ass.

11356930_906454466108340_1636020060_n.jpg

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
The "artisan grilled chicken" from McDeathwish is terrible. I should have just gone hungry.

• 1Like

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Mcdonalds in Japan and Mcdonalds in Australia are pretty good. The Angus burgers are money and burgers in Japan are always picture perfect and fresh.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I always stick to the basics at McD's. Double Cheeseburger, Big Mac, Quarter Pounder, Double Quarter Pounder. They know how to make that shit. They always screw up the fancy stuff that they put on the menu.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah I order a Double QP 100% of the time. Sometimes I'll opt for an apple turnover instead of fries.