The Fast Food Thread

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Had fruit abd a protein bar for lunch. Quite unsatisfied. Will probably stop at Roy Roger's on the way home and scarf down a burger so my wife doesn't find out and ask why I did not get her anything

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I always eat in secret, my wife is very weird.

She thinks eating fast food will instantly kill me so I'm banned from it.

UNLESS I go to sonic and get her ice cream, then I can eat anything i want.

Women logic...

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

trex

Queen Bee
I always eat in secret, my wife is very weird.

She thinks eating fast food will instantly kill me so I'm banned from it.

UNLESS I go to sonic and get her ice cream, then I can eat anything i want.

Women logic...

Sounds like your wife is trying to get you to lose weight.

Eating in secret is really unhealthy.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Eating in secret is the best kind of eating, because then no one will judge you. There's something calming about sitting in your car in a parking lot at night and eating a big, delicious fast food meal.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I would rather be judged than have a fry fall in between my seat and center console!

• 2Like

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
I had a secret hamburger before I ate with my wife a chicken buffet the other day and I never felt more mad at myself in my life.

• 2Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
For a while a guy I knew was working the drive-thru at Dairy Queen and I fucking hated it. I don't mind being judged by some random teenager but having someone who knows you seeing your secret junk food car feasts kind of ruins it. I just tell myself that they see people pigging out on fast food all day and probably don't think that much about it.

• 1Like

McCheese

You just order a bunch of extra drinks and pretend like you're bringing the food to other people. Secret binge eating 101. If you really want to sell it you can roll up on your cell phone and pretend like you're taking someone's order over the phone.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Eating in secret is the best kind of eating, because then no one will judge you. There's something calming about sitting in your car in a parking lot at night and eating a big, delicious fast food meal.
NomnONmNOMNom

For a while a guy I knew was working the drive-thru at Dairy Queen and I fucking hated it. I don't mind being judged by some random teenager but having someone who knows you seeing your secret junk food car feasts kind of ruins it. I just tell myself that they see people pigging out on fast food all day and probably don't think that much about it.
nobody gives a shit. They hate their job so much that they only think about how soon they can get the fuck out. a

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I worked the Taco Bell drive thru for a year. Gave zero fucks about how much anyone was eating.

At the end of the night us employees used to have competitions over who could wrap the heaviest burrito. I had the record at the time, 21.someodd ounces.

• 1Like

McCheese

God, speaking of wrapping heavy burritos. I ordered a burrito at Chipotle today and the retard behind the counter ripped it TWICE while trying to wrap it, meanwhile all the innards were oozing out everywhere. Ridiculous. That's what I get for going to the one that isn't mostly staffed by Hispanics.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I used to go to Wendy's every night for a long time. They knew my order by heart. They were my friends and they watched my shame

• 1Like

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
God, speaking of wrapping heavy burritos. I ordered a burrito at Chipotle today and the retard behind the counter ripped it TWICE while trying to wrap it, meanwhile all the innards were oozing out everywhere. Ridiculous. That's what I get for going to the one that isn't mostly staffed by Hispanics.

I love when they rip the burrito and then slyly glance up to see if you've noticed. Yeah, motherfucker, I saw. Now try again.

• 1Like

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I love when they rip the burrito and then slyly glance up to see if you've noticed. Yeah, motherfucker, I saw. Now try again.

Or when they ask if you want it rewrapped. Of course I want it rewrapped you damn idiots, I'm not going to eat a burrito when it falls apart the instant I pick it up. I'm not going to eat it with a fork either, I would've oredered a taco salad if I wanted to do that.

• 2Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I've never actually asked, but I've often thought about just asking them to let me wrap it.

• 1Like