The Fast Food Thread

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Tried the Smoke Mountain sandwich at Arby's today.

1024x557_SmokehouseMountain_silo_tan.jpg

Pretty tasty. I liked the pork belly a lot. I think next time I would order it without the BBQ sauce and put Arby's sauce on it instead or maybe nothing at all because I thought the sauce that came on it was a little too sweet.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Got a large meal at BK last night, drank the whole drink and had to piss bad. Got stuck for 1.5 on the highway going about 1mph. Couldn't take it any longer so I emptied out the ice and filled up the cup with piss while driving next to people. Not a single fuck given.

BK cups, 5/10. 10/10 with pissing.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think they called his kid a fag once, direct quote.
It was something like they wrote on/in? his bag, "quit being a fag, you owe it to your kids". But the story is about as factual as the guy saying the wal-mart bakery iced god hates fags on his cake or w/e it was with the difference being that guy went through the trouble of icing his own cake and this story is entirely fabricated.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Got a large meal at BK last night, drank the whole drink and had to piss bad. Got stuck for 1.5 on the highway going about 1mph. Couldn't take it any longer so I emptied out the ice and filled up the cup with piss while driving next to people. Not a single fuck given.

Re-enactment of noodleface on the road

• 1Like

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider

You've been mentioning a lot of fast food as of late it seems noodlebro, you given up on the diet? :(

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah for now. Just been too busy lately (not even home)

Hell, I'm barely on wow and I run the guild.

Starting back up next week though.

• 1Like

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah for now. Just been too busy lately (not even home)

Hell, I'm barely on wow and I run the guild.

I'm watching you. You've got to come up with a plan for when you're away from home if its more than just this one time thing in order to stick to any kind of diet.

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Wait. Are you the guy that banged on the side of my house last night when I was eating chips?

• 1Like

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
No, that was most likely the fast food guy trying to catch a glimpse of your wife or listen to yall fuck.

• 1Like

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What. The. Fuck. Burger King

3 french toast. Dollar.. 5 piece 2 fucking 70... Almost triple price for less than double food. I get upraising often is not like costco and more cost effective but Jesus. Who the fuck orders those when you can pay almost a buck less for more.

(Ordered without looking but doesn't matter since I'm on travel expense, just insulting)

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I got that new Brunch Burger at Jack in the Box this morning because I love runny eggs on a burger. Sad and mediocre, and not runny of course, not sure why I would expect that. Sort of like an Egg McMuffin with a burger patty and bun. And bacon. I think it had both ham and bacon? Shit, now I don't remember, but whatever it was, it all sort of just blended together into one sadness flavor. Homestyle potatoes were nothing special either, even if you're a fan of green peppers, which is different I suppose. They put mayo on it too, which seems weird to me for an egg and bacon product. Thankfully I asked about that because mayo fucking sucks, but I figured I'd mention it in case it might sway someone to order the burger despite my lack of enthusiasm for it.

Would not buy again, but wasn't horrible either.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I can't do Jack in the Box anymore. It's so damn salty. Gallons of water needed after consumption.

• 1Like

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Piece together your perfect fast-food meal as if you could order any item from any chain. (entree + side + drink/dessert)

Spicy Chicken Deluxe from Chick-Fil-A
Chili Cheese tots from Sonic (add onions & jalapenos)
Cookie Dough Blizzard from DQ

• 1Like

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk

This is a fat person mindset. Why start next week? Start now. Also, you can eat fast food without getting fat. Plenty of quality calories to be had at all fast food places.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Well I mean technically I am. I eat fast food like once a month average. Just been more thus past month with the new job

• 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Went and had Smash Burger yesterday, I swear it gets better and better every time I try something new there.

Buffalo & Blue burger
Smash Fries (Holy fucking shit these are amazing)
Haagen-Daazs Salted Caramel shake.

• 1Like

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
As per McCheese McCheese 's suggestion, I've tried KFC chicken strip and I can attest that it wasn't as good as popeyes. It was too small, dry, but really crunchy. That was the only positive part about it.

KFC chickens were good though. I prefer them over Popeyes. They charge too much for too little and family meals have 7-10 biscuits which comes to amount $1 extra for each biscuits. Plus, when buying a bulk of chicken, they charge more than they would if you bought 5 pieces each time. I mean what kind of fucked up business model is this? shit is just not worth it. Chicken tenders are still worth it though.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Like