The Fast Food Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I work in downtown LA so unfortunately, nothing is less than about $10 within walking distance. There are some bomb ass joints though in East Los if we feel like doing a pickup run.
anywhere close to the staple center? went there one time, had this bomb ass mediteranian pita, and fucking cheap too.
Google Maps

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
I ate the Arby's pork belly sandwich today. It was better than I expected. It definitely has a strong smokey taste to it. It was good, but I think I'd try the brisket one before having the pork belly again.

Last edited:

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I ate the Arby's port belly sandwich today. It was better than I expected. It definitely has a strong smokey taste to it. It was good, but I think I'd try the brisket one before having the pork belly again.

Smoke Mountain was one of the best sandwiches I've had in my life. (The Brisket/Turkey(I think?)/Pork Belly combo one)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Another free month of buy one get one free Smash Burgers, if you haven't had their new Jalapeno bacon burger + smash fries and a salted caramel shake, now is the time to get it.

I've included the link and the picture, go crazy.

Breaking News From Smashburger, Just For You.

45097156614_20160810260360.gif

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
It's good it's buy one get one, cause you'd need two just to make a decent sized meal.

• 1Like

kudos

<Banned>
Read a review of the top 6 pumpkin spiced latte's. I didn't give too many shits because I think it's a gay drink.

When I saw McDonald's listed as #2 (only behind some stupid hipster coffee place) I figured why not.

It's fucking crack. I've woken up early every morning just to make sure I get one before work. I tried the Starbucks one last year and it was shit.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I like McD's coffee. I will always choose McD's and Dunkin Donuts over Starbucks.

• 1Like

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I like McD's coffee. I will always choose McD's and Dunkin Donuts over Starbucks.

I'm a big fan of McD's coffee, too. It's not going to beat a great cup of coffee brewed at home, but it's definitely the best of the mainstream coffee chains. I put DD coffee second, and Starbucks is a distant third. I only do Starbucks if there is no other choice.

Also, I love the annual promotion McD's does where you can get any drink for 99 cents. I drink so many large coffees!

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Also, I love the annual promotion McD's does where you can get any drink for 99 cents. I drink so many large coffees!

For the last 2 years, every spring and summer, Dunkin Donuts has had an any sized iced coffee or tea for 1 buck.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Not even plain brewed coffee? Here regular black coffee qualifies, just not the frou-frou stuff.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Had a coupon for BOGO McD breakfast sandwiches, so I got two Bacon/Egg/Cheese biscuits last night. It's been a long time since I've eaten at McDs. It was delicious.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
protip: ask them to add "breakfast sauce" to biscuit sandwiches at mcdonalds. its mcd's version of hollandaise sauce, and usually they only put it on their bagels. goes so much better on biscuits, tho.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
protip: ask them to add "breakfast sauce" to biscuit sandwiches at mcdonalds. its mcd's version of hollandaise sauce, and usually they only put it on their bagels. goes so much better on biscuits, tho.

Been a MCd's Bagel guy for years now. Can Confirm.